Newly bi-curious and eager

bi****

Posted
This thread is for the ladies: I have full freedom from my fiancé to explore my sexuality, but I’ve never even kissed a woman. Should I patiently wait for the moment to come or should I eagerly search for someone that would want to kiss me? 🥺 I feel so silly and insecure.
Posted
23 minutes ago, HippyDom said:
Kiss all the women 🤗

😂😂 I second this haha! Also definitely dont feel insecure or silly, your desires and wants are nothing to be embarrassed about 🤷🏻‍♂️ embrace them and have a good old search 😁 after all.. theres no obligation to do anything.. looking is fine 😁

Posted
Just do what you is comfortable for you. Being a woman, and especially any sites like this, opportunities will come. A word of caution: There are women that will come to you, but it's a lure (TRAP) for FFM. If you are into it, then great. If not... Watch Out!! If only women, then if they mention any word of a man, you leave.
Posted
From my experience müsst sapphic women love kissing, and they do it very good! Everything new is awkward at the beginning, if you treat it like a natural part of everything it will make her more comfortable too and you both can have fun!