Too good to be true…

Fa****

Posted

Kiseu, I'll join that club but let's endeavour not to make ourselves life long members lol x

Posted
9 hours ago, kiseu said:

Vic, my heart goes out to you. 😘 I was angry too! We shouldn't be angry with ourselves. Maybe, we will make the same mistakes again, but if we improve each step of the way... that's what matters. It's still negative even if we catch it, because we developed some feelings. I always say it's about nature, and the heart feels what it feels. All we can do is "try" not to look with love love glasses. The only that bugs me is when women and men feel rejected. How can you be rejected when the other (non users)  had no feelings from the beginning. There's nothing they can do, and only following their hearts. We should open a "Broken Heart and Used" fetish club. Mondays are Ahole night, and ordered to talk only about everyone we met. Tuedays are "Who got scammed the most" contest. Wednesdays are different names of scammers Bingo Night, Fridays should always be used nights (lots of varieties of spanking, and who can get the perfect red butt contest) ...  definitely be a *** making, popular club!👍

I wanna join that club. 

can we drink wine too?

Posted

Saturday Nights is the "drink and put the worlds to rights"  night :)

Posted
Just now, smeagol said:

Saturday Nights is the "drink and put the worlds to rights"  night :)

My favourite kind night

Posted
1 hour ago, Freetobare said:

I wanna join that club. 

can we drink wine too?

Of course we can drink wine too.😘

Posted
2 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

Kiseu, I'll join that club but let's endeavour not to make ourselves life long members lol x

I hope so too.😅

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Don't let this guy or any one get you down or kill ur hopless romantic many men are yearning to find just that same thing you're looking for please don't let anyone kill that inside you someone or something new is coming your way soon