**TW** KITTENS CREATION

wickedsurrender

wickedsurrender
Posted

**Trigger Warning - Reason: Knife Play**

My hands are cuffed together, and stretched over the top of my head.

Cool, sleek metal firmly around my wrists.

You've taken the cuffs and threaded them through a loop in the ceiling above.

A spreader bar has been placed between my long legs to keep them braced in the most lewd, and vulnerably open position.

There I stand so keenly aware of my every breath.

I can hear my heart beating in my ears.

You give me that look, as You inspect me.

I did as You told me.

I wore that pleated black skirt, a black half-cup bra, white cotton panties and of course, thigh high stockings You gave me.

I follow Your eyes down to my feet.

Your looking at the very sassy and strappy 6" spike heel fuck me shoes.

I can't move.

I can only stand there like that and wonder what awaits me.

You, stand before me totally naked, swelling cock twitching in anticipation of what Your about to do to me.

You know…. I do not.

I feel a finger slither deep in the crack of my ass.

It starts at my cunt, gathers the lubrication already there, and slides upward in my ass cleavage.

As it passes over my puckering asshole, it pokes teasingly but does not enter.

My moan is almost inaudible, but undeniable.

The realization that of how very much I want You, any part of you, in my ass makes me dizzy.

With a sudden grabbing yank of fabric, my skirt is pulled up to expose my panties.

You tease me sliding Your finger along the outer edge, taking time to cup my heat in Your hand; then tracing my labia, and finally, just barley, tracing my hard, aching clit.

I moan, whimper, and close my eyes.

I am startled by the feel of cold steel against my inner thigh.

You slide the knife's tip up and press it's length against me as you cut off my panties in one fail swoop.

My butt cheeks, and my ass reflexively curve upward and outward, like a cat, and eagerly accepts the sharp slap it receives from the palm of Your hand.

More…I want more, please.

The warm sting is so delicious so soon after that teasing.

You reach around to the front of my skirt from Your position behind me, and pull up the front hem and tuck it into the waistband to expose my bald cunt.

I feel Your hand grazing lightly over my pubic mound, and Your large hand cupping Your palm over my aching, greedy cunt.

" Happy slut?"

You feel the incredible heat spreading into your hand from my fuck hole.

"I'm going to vibrate you now, Kitten." You have a silver bullet vibrator in your hand, and you start to finger me between my open legs. The vibrator is on my nipples. It is so powerful for such a small device, and You use it very lightly, just barely touching the sensitive tips of my rock hard nipples.

The vibrations are so intense, it feels like a million microscopic, tiny little pinches back and forth, from one nipple to the other, until my titty hard-ons are aching to be sucked, licked, pinched…ANYTHING!!!!

I then feel another sharp slap on my ass, and that maddening finger between my legs twirling and twirling around my throbbing clit, but staying just off from actually touching the frustrated little button.

With almost no warning, because Your little Kitten is nearly delirious with desire, that nasty little vibrator is right on top of my clitoris, planted there, angrily buzzing on the most intensely sensitive part of my body, which belongs to You, fuck You know it. 

I hear You say

"Cum for Me, Kitten"

Willingly, eagerly, and hungrily my first orgasm is violent.

My arms pull down against their restraints.

My legs are shaking.

I have totally lost control of my body.

You, now control it.

I, Your sexy, wanton slut, Your Kitten, am Yours. I love Your control. I want it more than anything.

I can feel my cunt juice trickle down the inside of my thighs.

Another orgasm is building. The vibrator is still on my clit. My whole body is convulsing in unreal pleasure.

I am totally broken and completely whole by it.

I continue to feel the slapping spanks on my ass as exclamation points to a series of orgasms that goes on and on.

I have now reached the point beyond which me have never gone.

You've taken me to this is the place where my clit is even more sensitive and I can't take it any more.

I'm talking to you telling you that I'm yours at that point, that "your naughty slut can and will take more "

My cunt is Yours and you tell me so.

I am Yours, and You tell me so.

" That cunt is MINE!" I hear you say as you twist my nipples like a knob on a radio.

"That ass is MINE too !" and I feel you sticking a finger and beginning to slide it in and out.

"Your mine. All of you."

I can't tell if another orgasm is cumming or if it is just continuous now. I cant even close my legs, I cant push the vibrator away. I scream loud and long and continue to cum. My cunt juice is soaking onto the top of my stockings. I feel the orgasms even throbbing in my ass, in my asshole. I want to be fucked, anywhere, everywhere. my only coherent thought is: oh fuck  yes .

I am Yours.

Your Kitten.

Your slut.

Yours Daddy

At some unknowable point, the vibrator has been turned off. The slightest touch from You, anywhere on my body is almost enough to send me into orgasmic spasms.

You tell me as you reach up over my head to undo my bondage,

"I'm going to untie you now."

"Now...let's see just what kind of dirty little Kitten I've created".

wickedsurrender
Posted

Thank You. 

Oddly when I first met Him, He lived 2 1/2 hours away. 

Now I live 20 minutes from His place and He's moved to Michigan. 

Ha. 

Posted
5 hours ago, wickedsurrender said:

Thank You. 

Oddly when I first met Him, He lived 2 1/2 hours away. 

Now I live 20 minutes from His place and He's moved to Michigan. 

Ha. 

Well.... That's me not sleeping tonight as I'll be spending it in fantasy land 😅

wickedsurrender
Posted

Not fantasy

But I have to mention that it ended badly

Like ER badly

I learned

the hard way

but i'd never put myself in the position again..