electro predicament bondage

gizmodom

Posted

I have been building an electrical stimulation device for bondage games. Specifically, it is intended for nipple simulation (I know there is a ton of literature saying that you should not do this, but there are also a lot of devices which are sold and used for exactly this purpose, and a lot of people who do it quite safely   - since I built my own, I am confident about its specs !).   It is powered by a 9V battery and has two independent, very low current channels.  These connect to bipolar 3D-printed nipple clamps (the tip of the nipple is one contact, and the entire aureola is the second contact).  Electrolysis problems are avoided by ensuring zero net movement of charge.  The maximum current can be kept extremely low because this device is designed more for erotic stimulation than ***, although on maximum power the threshold of *** is reached.

The stimulator is controlled by an ESP32 micro-controller.  This is a wifi capable device, and provides a web based user interface accessible from a smart phone or a PC.  It also has a small screen, so that it can be controlled directly without other devices.  Speech control is possible via the PC.  The pattern of stimulation to each nipple can be controlled independently or jointly.  Right now I offer control of pulse rate, number of pulses and repetition rate (varying from continuous to single-shot)

The stimulator has a number of inputs which can be connected for predicament games with my submissive g/f.  For example switches can be connected that must be held closed or open to avoid shocks.  They can also be  also touch contact sensors.  Some game scenarios are:

* She is ***d to stand on tiptoes with arms tied behind back, whilst stretching to contact an overhead touch sensor with her tongue. If her tongue leaves the sensor her nipples receive the shock pattern.

*She is prevented from standing upright by a neckchain, but if she squats too low a dangling wire contacts a metal floor plate and shocks her nipples.  This is great for strengthening leg muscles.

*She kneels on the floor (in inverse prayer) and is ***d to arch backwards by a string from her hair to an anchored microswitch.  If she pulls slightly on the switch her nipples are shocked. Good for abs.

*She kneels, with hands behind back ,and is ***d to touch alternately a high sensor, and then a floor sensor with her tongue.  The alternation rate can be varied, and if she misses a target she is shocked.

*PC issues random commands and punishments via speech interface.  Her nipples are shocked if she misses goals, or if the machine 'wants' to punish her, but she can 'plead' with the machine to reduce the severity and frequency.  I am using Open AI's Whisper interface to listen to her pleas, and some simple pattern recognition to interpret them.

I can think of many more ideas, so I will probably be extending the programming and hardware of the stimulator for a long  time to come.  One direction is to use an analog input to control shock strength.  I am thinking of a light-controlled sensor built into a semi-transparent butt plug.  It would allow her to reduce the nipple shocks by pushing the butt plug deeper into her ass.  Another is to use counters to detect the number of times a sensor is triggered and increase the punishment accordingly.  Yet another is to use some machine vision input from the PC - I have some eye tracking and expression recognition code.

I'd love to hear some kinky ideas for training and punishmet using the stimulator.  Please be inventive !

Posted
Awesome you just made me rebuild a sign KFC pay back corney the cornel deep freeing kids always bringing rubber chickens because why right roosters squeal
Posted
I don't do far fetched but had to choose please will someone call golden arch and put a gold dashing helicopter after dark please