In cybersex, I love the idea of the dom not even trying to cum

Posted

Don't get me wrong, I love the dom really enjoying the sub's suffering and masturbating to it, but just found out I find the dom not trying to cum very dominant (suddenly all the sub!s suffering was made meaningless). I think it's not exactly common, so I just added to my super rare kink stomach *** another rare one haha. Anybody else who enjoys this idea?

Posted

covid? huh? I thought basically everybody got it several times at this point, I had it twice, my mom had it twice, my best friend had it twice... I didn't mean for the sub to not send a video of those tasks, just the dom not even bothering showing her face, maybe showing it once during the play for a moment

Posted
On 12/1/2022 at 11:34 AM, AdamDolit said:

Don't get me wrong, I love the dom really enjoying the sub's suffering and masturbating to it, but just found out I find the dom not trying to cum very dominant (suddenly all the sub!s suffering was made meaningless). I think it's not exactly common, so I just added to my super rare kink stomach *** another rare one haha. Anybody else who enjoys this idea?

Oh yes, stomach *** is right up there for me too. Love a dom to spank and press on my tummy.