Is a vibrator supposed to be so ***ful?

Posted
After trying multiple times and multiple ways of getting my new egg vibrator inside me, I tried one last way,
After turning it on where I wanted it, I kept it in place with one hand while tying a rope around my waist with the other, leaving a quite a bit of rope leftover. When that was done, I pushed the vibrator as far in as I could get it then used the left over rope to wrap around the top - where the egg thinned into wire - and continued it up behind me as a crotch rope. I did the same thing from back to front. I turned it on to a constant setting. After about a minute or 2 it started to hurt. I left it there until it hurt too much for me to bare. When I started to undo the ropes and felt it I realised why. It had gone all the way in. It hurt even more to get it out but the satisfaction afterwards was well worth it.
Posted (edited)

They actually can be ***ful depending on the strength and sensitivity of the user
I know this through watching kink*

Bobbi starr one of the performers on the site can't use the wands they have because they are too strong

Edited by FETMOD-GP
*taken out external link
Posted
Maybe the settings are too high. Usually you start slow and warm up. There are other kinds as well.
Posted
16 minutes ago, Myia said:
Now I have another question: Will using it every night help me get used to it or just make it hurt more?

Start with very low sensitivity and use it more often. It should help build your tolerance slowly and you will likely to enjoy it.