Live status.

na****

Posted
Hey guys

Just wondering if anyone else is having difficulty with their live status.

Even when my GPS is on it doesn’t work and hasn’t done so in ages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted

i only normally log in via a PC and it says I am online. Is that the same thing?

Posted
I think it’s just a feature on the app. Hasn’t worked properly for ages. It’s a bit hit and miss really 🤷🏼‍♀️
Posted

noticed the web version doesn't show up who's live unless i go in to forums and back to clicking on the fetish..com link.  Pressing the icon doesn't update.  It used to.

Posted
Hey Everyone. Whilst I appreciate your likes. This was actually a technical question. Maybe my error for missing out the question mark. Was asking if anyone had any advice or a solution to the issue in question as the live status appears to work some and not others. Anyone have any ideas?
Posted
4 hours ago, naughtynat said:

Hey Everyone. Whilst I appreciate your likes. This was actually a technical question. Maybe my error for missing out the question mark. Was asking if anyone had any advice or a solution to the issue in question as the live status appears to work some and not others. Anyone have any ideas?

Prior to the last month I found when i upgaraded I could see who was online and  live, all people more local at the top of the list, not upgraded it's a hogpodge but i can totally understand why it's a perk feature to paying members and some friend contacting me but they aren't showing up as live or online.

What i have noticed though people being online but showing up last online days or hours ago.  Including the people on my friends list.

• 4 months later...
Posted
I’m curious, what does the live status indicate?