Human dolls and female masking

Ch****

Posted

there is very little information on this site about this topic, so i thought i would add some. So the title says human dolls and female masking, essentially they are the same thing but there are differences. Where to start with this will be from how my journey through this has gone. This starts at a very young age with me when I was also young.

At school one day during an afternoon playtime, we were stuck indoors because the weather was bad outside. so we were playing around in the dressing up box. Two things i found in there that day has ultimately been the cause of my life since. The first thing was an old rubber swimming hat, you can still get these of this type to this day! It was the thick rubber type with a flower pattern texture molded into the surface with a chin strap blue in colour. The second was a flowery girls summer dress also blue. I had no idea what i was doing, but i put these on, this changed something in me forever. The swimming hat gave me a total fascination for rubber, the smell, the texture and that fact you couldnt breath once it was over your face. The dress had a different effect, one of it felt wrong and i shouldnt be dressed in it. This actually was causing arousal in me but i didnt know what that was because i was six. This was the starting point of what years later would become what i am today. There are a few other things that happened over the years that influenced this too but that was the starting point untill the early 80s when the film cocoon came out, and there is a scene in that film that had a huge effect on me. If you have seen the film you can probably guess which bit. Up untill the birth of the internet is when things changed, and i started looking to find out if i was the only one who was thinking these things. I found out there were other people looking for the same thing. It would be a few years later you would be able to buy the things needed to start the transition....

There are a few different variations of maskers and dolls and there is a difference between the two. A female masker is just that, the person will be a crossdresser normally, but needs to use a mask to change their face to suit how they are trying to look, female. A human doll on the other hand will change their whole body by wearing a full normally silicone bodysuit from head to toe, to completely remove any aspect of their own body. 

This fetish is nornally done by men more often straight in orientation, there is also gay men who do this too and also rarely some females aswell. 

The masks and bodysuits used are usually silicone or latex and are very expensive and are anatomically correct. And they are hard to put on and wear, the heat build up and claustraphobic feeling is something that most everyday people could not endure. But people who do this that is part of the kink!

Dolls and maskers still have the same roleplay scenarios as most other roleplayers but with the added thing of the transition in there somewhere. My own journey through this has been a long one, and i was there at the very begining of this kink. To see it from the very few people who had formed a small comunity online to quite litterally thousands now around the world, just look on fetlife alone! Well i hope i have done this some justice and have shown a little more light on this subject that still alot of people will not ask about and will just think we are very strange people. Nope we are just a bit different..😊

Posted
Love this! You’re very well spoken I must add and although this wasn’t my experience.. I had a similar experience (finding a kink at a young age) so I’m very appreciative that there’s someone else I can relate to… and there are many that can relate! This opened my mind up to new ideas for play/fun so thank you for sharing!!! I enjoyed your story and learning have funnnnn
Posted
7 hours ago, IamkingDominick said:

Love this! You’re very well spoken I must add and although this wasn’t my experience.. I had a similar experience (finding a kink at a young age) so I’m very appreciative that there’s someone else I can relate to… and there are many that can relate! This opened my mind up to new ideas for play/fun so thank you for sharing!!! I enjoyed your story and learning have funnnnn

Thank you, its not the easiest thing to tell your own personal story that many won't understand why . I had to miss a few things out or it would have gone on too long. But thank you for the time to read it..🙏

Posted
That was a great forum post Chia. It explains a lot about your path and also brings female masking and human dolls to a greater mass of people. Many of which, are probably in the same position as I was two years ago, thinking what it’s all about and questioning the ins and outs about it. I think you presented it well.
Posted
12 minutes ago, 69specials said:

Love the fact that your who you want to be & you always look stunning in your photos 🥰

Thank you 69x ❤🙏

Posted

I  watched a documentary many years ago on masking and fount the topic rather interesting. 

I understand the need to dress up . I am a furrie and to me being 1 is to be care free and have fun.  For me it's not a kink at all though. But rather a way to act like a big kid. (I'm not a little)  its like being able to dress up an act like the thing im dressed as.  Like when we were kids an got to play in the dressing up box. 

Sadly I don't have the spate £2000 for a basic fur suite. Plus house sharing I'd have no we're to store it due to lack of space. 

Wouldn't be bothered if the people I lived with saw it or me in it. They would just look at me an go that's typical charms

Posted
5 minutes ago, Charms said:

I  watched a documentary many years ago on masking and fount the topic rather interesting. 

I understand the need to dress up . I am a furrie and to me being 1 is to be care free and have fun.  For me it's not a kink at all though. But rather a way to act like a big kid. (I'm not a little)  its like being able to dress up an act like the thing im dressed as.  Like when we were kids an got to play in the dressing up box. 

Sadly I don't have the spate £2000 for a basic fur suite. Plus house sharing I'd have no we're to store it due to lack of space. 

Wouldn't be bothered if the people I lived with saw it or me in it. They would just look at me an go that's typical charms

would that have been the channel 4 documentary the living dolls? They asked me to be in that, i refused because of being exploited.

I think you need to explore your furry side, don't sit back wanting to do it. Nothing is worse than not scratching that itch. For the *** i have spent over the years doing this goes into five figure numbers. I make things myself too. So many good channels and reasorces availible now to help with especially furry and cosplay. There is always a way...❤ 

Posted
8 hours ago, Chiana said:

would that have been the channel 4 documentary the living dolls? They asked me to be in that, i refused because of being exploited.

I think you need to explore your furry side, don't sit back wanting to do it. Nothing is worse than not scratching that itch. For the *** i have spent over the years doing this goes into five figure numbers. I make things myself too. So many good channels and reasorces availible now to help with especially furry and cosplay. There is always a way...❤ 

Yes that's the 1.  Although iv seen things on you tube since then. There are lots of documentaries out there.  I love them I watch all sorts.

Being a furrie is 1 of a few kinks I have. I will 1 day have my very own fur suite. But I need to pick my fursona aka what sort  of character I want to be.

It is on my list. As well as other things are also on my list. Not all of it in the kink  umbrella.  I want to try LARP.  witch I's live action role play. I will get threw my list.

Be blessed 

Ps

Love the blue hair

Posted
5 hours ago, Charms said:

Yes that's the 1.  Although iv seen things on you tube since then. There are lots of documentaries out there.  I love them I watch all sorts.

Being a furrie is 1 of a few kinks I have. I will 1 day have my very own fur suite. But I need to pick my fursona aka what sort  of character I want to be.

It is on my list. As well as other things are also on my list. Not all of it in the kink  umbrella.  I want to try LARP.  witch I's live action role play. I will get threw my list.

Be blessed 

Ps

Love the blue hair

I knew everyone in that documentary. I got offered alot of *** at the time to take part, but i knew what would happen and said no. The media destroyed the main guys life after that. Never trust tv documentary makers. I hope you achieve your fursona and would love to see pics if you do...❤🙏

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks for posting and sharing your story, I must say I don't know enough about this area but it's fascinating to me. You look amazing and also I'm a little uneasy too, that's just because I don't know enough, I think I find the still doll like part gives me a different feeling, because my mother made me and my sis watch chucky as kids. 

Sorry terrible comparison you look fantastic and the outfits gorgeous :)