What is a pillow princess

Da****

Posted
Some of my friends said that I should find that type of kinkster what is it
Posted

A person who is strictly into receiving not giving pleasure... Hence laying back on the pillow while you service her... AKA me when I'm tired! 😂 

Posted

A pillow princess isn't exclusive to kink

but yeah, they're not going to put any effort into the sex (for whatever reason) it's going to be all you

Posted
They shove their face in a pillow, usually in doggy style and take it however you wanna give it
Posted
OP, can you ask your friends what their definition of a pillow princess is. When they said that, was it meant negative or positive? I am curious...
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

but yeah, they're not going to put any effort into the sex (for whatever reason) it's going to be all you

What is a male version called? I heard dead wood for men and women.

Edited by kiseu
Posted
5 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

That's right! Go on our and ask your local bisexuals and lesbians like myself! WE'LL tell you! Every time I'd decide to venture out and look into starting something up with a woman. Once I see pillow princess and an ad I'll be like oh hell no bitch! LOL! 😂

Posted
My understanding is that it comes from the LGBTQ+ community and has been adopted by heterosexuals to describe those that wish to receive but not give in intimate behaviours often with negative connotations to it as we've seen from comments above
That it can be used for any gender and any sexuality.
Posted

AS remember the LGBTQIA community I can verify this statement. In many ways it wasn't perceived negatively amongst us. That's because there's a segment of a community that does purposely seek out people who are princesses. That's because within themselves they the idea to be the one who kinda takes command in the situation in a way. IF that makes sense, I hope that it does. You ARE right that when it comes to others who are mostly outside of my community with some of their views. But it seems it's takn on a more negative connotation. You're also right that it when it comes to including those in "our family" who identify as non binary, gender fluid and many other ways in which they live their lives that's not locked into the concept of a gender identification.

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

My understanding is that it comes from the LGBTQ+ community and has been adopted by heterosexuals to describe those that wish to receive but not give in intimate behaviours often with negative connotations to it as we've seen from comments above
That it can be used for any gender and any sexuality.

Thank you for posting this since you seem to be one of the few that kinda gets what's going on when it comes to my community. It's hard to put into words sometimes because there are STILL a lot of preconceived notions when it comes to my community. When it seems as far as we have come~a lot of work still needs to be done so others can be more accepting and understanding of my community in general. There is still a lot of what I often refer to as pigeon~holing when other people refer to us and see my communication. I just have to say that maybe it's because I do come from a different generation~one without so many labels. So maybe that's why it bothers me so much when others outside of our community ascribe to that notion. I'm not sure if you can understand this from my perspective but we were JUST who we were and that's all that mattered. There was never a box checking mentality, if that makes sense. LOL 😆

Posted
9 minutes ago, ThumperG said:

AS remember the LGBTQIA community I can verify this statement. In many ways it wasn't perceived negatively amongst us. That's because there's a segment of a community that does purposely seek out people who are princesses. That's because within themselves they the idea to be the one who kinda takes command in the situation in a way. IF that makes sense, I hope that it does. You ARE right that when it comes to others who are mostly outside of my community with some of their views. But it seems it's takn on a more negative connotation. You're also right that it when it comes to including those in "our family" who identify as non binary, gender fluid and many other ways in which they live their lives that's not locked into the concept of a gender identification.

Can you remind me what the I and A of LGBTQIA stands for please? A is anyone?

Posted
37 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Can you remind me what the I and A of LGBTQIA stands for please? A is anyone?

Intersex and Asexual 

Posted
6 hours ago, kiseu said:

What is a male version called? I heard dead wood for men and women.

The most common one that I've heard of is a PILLOW PRINCE. I also have heard over the years referring to them as a stone AND also a Dick in the mud. There are a few others but I just can't seem to remember them right now~sorry. 

Posted
48 minutes ago, ThumperG said:

The most common one that I've heard of is a PILLOW PRINCE. I also have heard over the years referring to them as a stone AND also a Dick in the mud. There are a few others but I just can't seem to remember them right now~sorry. 

Thank you. Stone and prince is new. I think "dick" has been here forever.😂

Posted
10 minutes ago, kiseu said:

Thank you. Stone and prince is new. I think "dick" has been here forever.😂

Yeah honey... It's right up there in general with what we would call in any situation a Two Pump Chump! 😆🤪😎 

Posted
14 minutes ago, ThumperG said:

Yeah honey... It's right up there in general with what we would call in any situation a Two Pump Chump! 😆🤪😎 

👍😂

• 1 month later...
Posted

Just on this, would men be happy to be with a Pillow Princess. I am very intrigued  y it

Posted
6 hours ago, Lolita2023 said:

Just on this, would men be happy to be with a Pillow Princess. I am very intrigued  y it

like anything. some would, some wouldn't.   some wouldn't mind occasionally, but all the time has potential to become less enjoyable for some 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I've personally only heard this used in a somewhat negative connotation. Generally meaning someone who will take it during sex but I guess are not very engaging to sleep or play with.