Nude photos of ex’s. Keep or delete?

ta****

Posted

Return them to the ex (if they want them) - yes this is a bug bear of mine as I’m STILL waiting for mine from an ex 😡, then delete them. I see no reason to keep them if you’ve moved on. To me keeping them is a link to the past and the ONLY reason to do that is because you’re upset at losing something or don’t want to let it go. 

Posted
I totally agree an ex should get their photos and vids back if they want them.

I have pics of some of my ex's(with their consent), for me it's not about losing anything, not letting go or not moving on. They are also not necessarily naked/fetish photos.

It is simply more about the happy memories and remembering the time we shared after all they were part of my life at some point part of my history, part of me. For me its Just like taking photos of family/holidays/events etc. To remember what was happening at that time if my life.

It also would not bother me if my partner had pics of their ex's for the same reasons. I am also fine with people having photos of my partner.

For instance I am sure lots of people here are in or have been in relationships, do you still look at photos and profiles of other people? I am sure you do.

Though I do think there is a difference from looking at them once in a while for nostalgia reasons, than say looking at them on a regular basis it's kind of about why they are looking at them, the context so to speak.

Like if they are actively using them for say sexual reasons rather than nostalgia then I would not necessarily be happy about that(for instance looking at them while pleasuring themselves etc).