Favorite Gag types

Posted
I’m curious as to what everyone’s favorite use/method when using a gag during play? What do you find most effective and safe? 🤔
Posted
A snug-fitting rubber ball-gag, in iconic red and black, slwly and ritualistically applied. Drooling optional but appreciated.
Posted
All I can really use is cloth-gags (mostly socks). I did try tape gags for a while but since the asthma thing, they made it harder for me to breath. I recently got a ball gag just to try it but that made me ***
Posted
18 minutes ago, Myia said:

All I can really use is cloth-gags (mostly socks). I did try tape gags for a while but since the asthma thing, they made it harder for me to breath. I recently got a ball gag just to try it but that made me ***

I've found Bit Gags can sometimes be easier for some to use when they have problems breathing, gagging or choking with things like balls or tape. They come in lots of different sizes & some are quite slim compared to a ball & not so obtrusive into the mouth. 

Posted
I can chit chat with ball gags still, so if someone actually wants quiet(or mmpphh) then mouth stuffed and tape wrap is the only thing that will work lol
Posted
Ball gags are so sensual plus being so erotic at the same time 😈
Posted
2 hours ago, Cheekysub247 said:

I can chit chat with ball gags still, so if someone actually wants quiet(or mmpphh) then mouth stuffed and tape wrap is the only thing that will work lol

You are so funny. I guess you became professional going around ball gags.😂

Posted

I pre warn people i moan/winge alot 😂, so a good gag is needed lol

2 hours ago, kiseu said:

You are so funny. I guess you became professional going around ball gags.😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, C-2942 said:
Sir just shoves my panties in my mouth. That normally shuts me up

That can be quite effective

Posted
44 minutes ago, C-2942 said:

It really is...he loves the look of it too

Oh absolutely. Then you can always seal with bondage tape.

Posted
My favourite is to either use the “dirty wet undie” of the girl and stuff it in her mouth, or stuff my boxer in her mouth.