Clarification required on the “invisible” feature.

mr****

Posted
So I’ve been a premium member for almost a year now, a member has just upgraded using points and asked me about the “invisible” feature that you can switch on from your profile, and if this is how you hide your tracks from profile visits.

I have always understood this feature to be one that prevents you showing as online, and doesn’t update your “last visible login”, and the hide tracks is done via “Hide my tracks” when you click the 3 dots on someone’s profile (app, separate button for it on website).

A function test with this member has proven this to be the case, they can still see I’ve visited them if I have the “Invisible” toggle turned on, and can’t if I use the Hide my Tracks button. However, the confusion has initially arisen from the FAQ section which specifically addresses the “invisible” feature and says the following:

“The invisible feature lets you go undercover and not leave any tracks on another kinkster's profile.
However, this is only available to those with an upgrade.”

Now I think this is a wording issue and the feature the above description fits is the Hide My Tracks button, not the Invisible toggle on your profile. However to a newly upgraded member this is quite unclear.

May I suggest that the wording is updated and clarified?
Posted

I use the website on my mobile and laptop. 

Invisible is to turn off Online visibility. 

The hide my tracks is soemthing entirely different, and yes both features apply only to upgraded accounts. 

I cannot speak for the app but it doesn't leave tracks when using the web version. 

However if you use Quick Kink, this leave a visit view on their profile, even if you haven't actually clicked on their profile. There were forum posts on this before. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Finally_Jen said:

I use the website on my mobile and laptop. 

Invisible is to turn off Online visibility. 

The hide my tracks is soemthing entirely different, and yes both features apply only to upgraded accounts. 

I cannot speak for the app but it doesn't leave tracks when using the web version. 

However if you use Quick Kink, this leave a visit view on their profile, even if you haven't actually clicked on their profile. There were forum posts on this before. 

I think both features are working as they’re intended to on the app, it’s more just the wording of the FAQ that is causing the confusion

Posted
You have to watch out if it works 100%. For me, it's a 50/50 if the function works. Half the time when I use the function, the other member looks right back at me. It is quite funny... it is like I am pretending to walk past a house, zooming to see anything interesting, then running away like Zombies were chasing me.😂
Posted
1 hour ago, kiseu said:

You have to watch out if it works 100%. For me, it's a 50/50 if the function works. Half the time when I use the function, the other member looks right back at me. It is quite funny... it is like I am pretending to walk past a house, zooming to see anything interesting, then running away like Zombies were chasing me.😂

Forgot... I was a Paid€€ member, and used my points as well.