Male Dominants For Male Submissives

ge****

Posted
Though I'm bisexual and have plenty of experience in that regard on a more vanilla level, my experience with male dominants is fairly limited (though not deliberately so), so interested to hear from dominants and submissives alike as to any noticeable differences between submission to a man compared to a woman - or is it much like anything else and an "it depends on the person" type answer?

Not looking for sexualised descriptions either - am genuinely interested in intelligent discussion on the subject.
  • 3 months later...
Plaything69
Posted

I'm a submissive male,& I'm very into the idea of surprise as in getting showed a house but really being lowered into a bondage sex dungeon 

• 8 months later...
Posted
On 4/12/2023 at 7:59 AM, Plaything69 said:

I'm a submissive male,& I'm very into the idea of surprise as in getting showed a house but really being lowered into a bondage sex dungeon 

I'd really like to try that one 

• 2 weeks later...
welshslaveboy
Posted
On 12/27/2022 at 8:04 PM, gemini_man said:

Though I'm bisexual and have plenty of experience in that regard on a more vanilla level, my experience with male dominants is fairly limited (though not deliberately so), so interested to hear from dominants and submissives alike as to any noticeable differences between submission to a man compared to a woman - or is it much like anything else and an "it depends on the person" type answer?

Not looking for sexualised descriptions either - am genuinely interested in intelligent discussion on the subject.

Interesting, I'm at a strange place I guess, where I've never been with a man, or have any interest in sex or affection with a man...but....the idea of being dominated by a strict master is a massive turn on. I think the whole, 'being ***d to do stuff thing' is maybe part of the attraction there. Which is one thing I would never get from a mistress, as that side of things would never be ***d. If that makes sense? So, i'd love to be punished by a guy, or be ***d to give him a footjob, but id have no desire to have sex with him. Where as a Mistress, the sexual element would be part of the whole thing. Christ, that sounds so complicated, hope you half understand what I'm saying! :) :)

Posted
7 hours ago, welshslaveboy said:

Interesting, I'm at a strange place I guess, where I've never been with a man, or have any interest in sex or affection with a man...but....the idea of being dominated by a strict master is a massive turn on. I think the whole, 'being ***d to do stuff thing' is maybe part of the attraction there. Which is one thing I would never get from a mistress, as that side of things would never be ***d. If that makes sense? So, i'd love to be punished by a guy, or be ***d to give him a footjob, but id have no desire to have sex with him. Where as a Mistress, the sexual element would be part of the whole thing. Christ, that sounds so complicated, hope you half understand what I'm saying! :) :)

Makes perfect sense and there's nothing to suggest that dominance/submission has to equate to sexual activity either

wanatrythat
Posted

I'm been divorced for a bit now and I'm finding myself wanting a Dom top that makes me be ude by Jim and make me do others maybe try gangbang 

• 3 months later...
rjeezy420
Posted

Hey. Im in northern Michigan