Milky breasts, Lactation, Abf/Anr

Posted
As a Dom I take pleasure in being in control. The one thing I do love is tying breasts and binding nipples, which leads me to the subject of Lactation. An often not discussed and almost taboo kink imo.
I also enjoy suckling and worshipping breasts. I’ve been challenged on this as a Dom being told it’s a very submissive action.
To which I must disagree, an ex sub and I practiced Induced Lactation with great success and I found the power dynamic of making my sub lactate an amazing experience, as did she.
As a Dom it was very empowering to stimulate my subs breasts and eventually get her to lactate. Psychologically it was an amazing experience that served to strengthen the whole dynamic.
We both found it to be a very enriching experience. (It takes dedication so not for people that tire easily mind you)

My question is about lactation in general.

Does lactation appeal to you and why?
Have any of u ever attempted to induce lactation as a Dom to ur sub/s?
We’re u successful?
How did it make u feel as either a Dom or Sub?
Females, is it something you’d like to explore?

I’d like mixed responses from males and females, Doms/Subs…Thanks in advance
Posted
I know this isn't what you asked but how did you induce lactation?
Posted
16 hours ago, serendipitykink said:
I know this isn't what you asked but how did you induce lactation?

This seems to be a decent overview: https://www.meandqi.com/journal/inducing-lactation-for-your-partner-anr

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm currently inducing lactation for the pure fact I want bigger boobs I was 36d then I induced 5yrs ago and got to 36e then gained weight but did give up on lactation for a while. Started again before Christmas after another weight gain and this inducing of lactation my bust is 40f
Posted
Did have a partner to help induce?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

This is interesting to me because it has been over 4 years since I had a nursing child but I sometimes still produce when exposed crying infants, and have to self express to relieve the letdown pinching sensation. I honestly think I world like if someone wanted this from me. Not the same way as when I fed my child but the closeness and having something truly MINE to give. 

Posted

I love Nipple play but never has someone make me lactate 

• 2 months later...
Posted
I’m actually a hucow inducing milk! It’s a blast and makes me feel wonderful. Meds are hard to get though.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

As someone who has previously, successfully, induced lactation with a dom, it creates another level of intimacy and submission. The amount of dedication that it takes is almost overwhelming. But, the feel of my dom latching onto my swollen, sore nipples was worth it. 

Posted

I have never known that someone could induce lactation. I thought it had to be manual with a pump. Reading this thread has made me blush and I’m extremely wet. I would love if someone would lactate me. I want that so badly. I’m 34DD. I’m begging anyone who knows how to do this to please contact me. I’m so hot for this. If you can make me lactate and suck out my milk I will rub coconut oil on them to keep them soft for your lips. 
please someone do this to me. 

MysteriousOlive
Posted

I've been reading about inducing lactation for a while now. It is definitely interesting and something that I have been looking to try with someone for a long time! It would also be very fun to try it as a Dom and sub and see which one is preferred. Nipple play is also one of my kinks that I think would be nice to have some experience on for myself and my partner. 

17 hours ago, Delilah said:

I have never known that someone could induce lactation. I thought it had to be manual with a pump. Reading this thread has made me blush and I’m extremely wet. I would love if someone would lactate me. I want that so badly. I’m 34DD. I’m begging anyone who knows how to do this to please contact me. I’m so hot for this. If you can make me lactate and suck out my milk I will rub coconut oil on them to keep them soft for your lips. 
please someone do this to me. 

Posted

Transgender girl so not a heavy lactator but really enjoy it

Posted
Hello, new to the app. Looking for cyber friends who want to see me pump!

I’ve worked hard to enduce lactation, I’m engorged with milk and I’d love m/f company!