Text roleplay.

Posted
Personally I've always enjoyed text roleplay, can be as wild or vanilla as u like and the only limits are your imagination.
Is this something u guys enjoy or try and make a part of your dynamic. Interested to hear everyone's opinions.
Posted
I absolutely LOVE it. It is so much fun as well as stress relief for me
Posted
I love it, and enjoy the scenarios
Posted
I haven’t done it in over a decade, but I’d love to with the right person!
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, bibadgirl said:

I haven’t done it in over a decade, but I’d love to with the right person!

Though the orientation of the person needs to meet your vibe, otherwise maybe its going to be hard to mentally work a scenario, I should have added that...  . The power of the mind is amazing for things like this, you can utilise it to your advantage for developing a scene that maybe you can't play out in real life

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
3 minutes ago, lonelybeard said:

Well, take a look at my profile, you'll get a idea of my vibe, if you want to chat with your scenario, I'd be more than happy to help a girl out... The power of the mind is amazing for things like this, you can utilise it to your advantage for developing a scene that maybe you can't play out in real life

Though the orientation of the person needs to meet your vibe, otherwise maybe its going to be hard to mentally work a scenario, I should have added that...

Posted

I find text roleplay extremely erotic although I can't find a gay male partner to play with.  Any suggestions?  I'm into Superhero vs. Villain scenarios.  

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

It's been years, back on MIRC.  Depends on if I and girl get in sync.  Only one threw me off was pure *** and death fantasy.   Other wise fairly adaptable. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm totally into texting exotica with women. I love the build up of the eventual sex just as much. It always seems to get me extra hard if she's doing a good job at describing the act and the climax is always top notch when the we both vibe and get good back and forth going. I've stayed up all night a few times masturbating multiple times telling stories and with girls and trading pictures. If there's any women here that's interested, intelligent and interesting feel free to message me and let's talk
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love it!! It's my online fantasy world where the only limit is my imagination.  It's pure escapism and I love to check messages throughout the day to carry on the fantasy one minute and then next minute I'm back in the real world, talking to colleagues at work or the kids or whoever.... It provides a few moments of escapism here and there which lets me briefly escape the madness of daily life :-) 

Posted
12 hours ago, RoseLips said:

I love it!! It's my online fantasy world where the only limit is my imagination.  It's pure escapism and I love to check messages throughout the day to carry on the fantasy one minute and then next minute I'm back in the real world, talking to colleagues at work or the kids or whoever.... It provides a few moments of escapism here and there which lets me briefly escape the madness of daily life :-) 

I agree! I love it too!

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
Absolutely love it! It's my temporary escape when I need a break. Love that you can be whatever you want to be and still carry on at home, work, etc..
Posted
I need this outlet! I have a past that I can’t speak to others about but I can talk about it here in a fantasy way and everything is fine.I desperately need to make somebody cum today.
Posted
10 minutes ago, daddysgirl1973 said:
I need this outlet! I have a past that I can’t speak to others about but I can talk about it here in a fantasy way and everything is fine.I desperately need to make somebody cum today.

I would love that

Posted
I would love to text roleplay with of without illustrations. I'm no good at chatting but I think roleplaying would be a good help in that.
Posted

Don't think I've ever tried it - I like chatting to people on text so maybe could be fun .

• 6 months later...
Posted

It is one of my favorite kinks. In the Roleplay scenarios my female partner and I act out... would probably land us both in jail. People are too uptight, they need to relax and realize that even though our stories are way past the point of simply being 'Taboo', we are living out our desires or opening the pressure release valve in a healthy way. I mean, we play out our lurid thoughts in privacy; not letting our thoughts and acts being loosed on the common, unsexual masses who think that they are holier than thou. So, hell yeah! We act out nasty and depraved fantasies that flood our minds, but at the beginning and end of each day we know that we have respect for each other and have consented to our ideas of fun...lol!

But you know what they say, 'If you can't fuck 'em, then FUCK 'EM! 🤣

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...