New to BDSM

Lunitune

Posted

I'm new to the BDSM scene and was wondering if anybody could help me out with some of the terms  use and pointers on where or how to market my kink? I'm a brat, but recently learned that while being a brat I can also act as the dominate by rejecting those interested in me....again, I'm new so don't make fun of me lol. Is there a category for those with a rejection kink? Like they get off by me being uninterested and stuck up? 

Posted
Hello there and welcome, I'm new on here, so also trying to find my feet about what I am, want etc. I don't think a label is the be all and end all, as long as you know what you want, what other people want from you, your expectations and boundaries.

Im sure there is a name for your kink, there's a kink for everything and anyone, I'm too new to know what yours is.

It's all part of the fun exploring, welcome to your new world!

Hugs 🤗
Posted
Just a reminder, be observant when it is not enjoyable "anymore" for them. It can go too far towards being pissed. There needs to be a safe word if this happens.
Posted
There is a rejection link, though the proper term escapes me for the moment. It’s generally heaped in along the *** and *** kinks. If you’re looking for willing rejectees, I’d start there.
Posted
You bring up an interesting point about the rejection kink, but I think a sub would have to know that you are aware of him and reject him in order to get off on it. Don't you think? This is all pretty new to me too I read about it for years but I've never acted on it
Posted
One thing I noticed, is in one of the profile areas there's a lot of buttons you can click of kinks you are either into, or are limits. I would suggest pulling up that page, and doing anonymous Google searches on the terms to get a full run down on those.
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Cocksucker678
Posted
I'll tell u I'm new at this life style n want to learn about this life style.
SarcasticInelastic
Posted

I totally get this - I like being a PITA too 😈