Approachability?

hd****

Posted
On 1/24/2023 at 1:01 AM, slut_tamer_97 said:

So is approaching nicely and asking questions about common interests what you ladies prefer from us? : )
Not straight up sexting DMs? Let me know if that's mostly universal! I want only to improve

Ive yet to meet one woman on this site who wants a straight up sexting DM. 

And I've been on here over 2.5yr. 

Hope that helps. 😬😅

Posted

But yeah. 

Rather than getting into a man vs woman vs who has it harder chat, I'll refer to your question.

I agree. 

Be yourself.

Read the bios of the profiles you're checking out.

Listen to the content and information given.

For example if they say no one more than 500km away, or overseas or whatever, don't message a woman in France if you're in usa. It just wastes time. 

Don't focus all the attention and conversation on sex, kinks and their looks. Compliments are sweet but too many (for a lot of people) just seems to be physically based interest and not actual matching compatibility and friendship with the possibility of more. 

Same with directing the conversation into sex stuff and kink. Let it naturally come up. At least know her basic interests and enjoyments and her know yours, before jumping into sex chat. 

Chat rooms help, bonding with males, females and all those in-betweenies, all with equal respect and generosity. Forums for learning and help. 

Don't ever be pushy or assuming. You aren't owed anything same you're not owing anyone anything. 

Be honest, respectful, consistent. Have a genuine reason for wanting to connect. Take it slow. 

This is a community as well as a dating site so it's not soemthing you can rush. 

If both you and the interest are after NSA and don't give a feck then sure work away (but be safe). If D/s you'll be in for something time consuming and slow. But it's worth it in the end. 

I'm currently chatting to a nice fella. We met on here, its been very natural and personal and actual interest in us as people. The odd compliment and flirty joke or innuendo thrown in, but that's it. And tbh it's making me more keen how genuine and caring this person is. 

Had he of brought up kink and my looks every 5 min or was pushy, I'd of ran by now. 

Just my two cents. 

Oh and don't send unsolicited dick pics. 

99% of people don't want those.

Consent is key. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

But yeah. 

Rather than getting into a man vs woman vs who has it harder chat, I'll refer to your question.

I agree. 

Be yourself.

Read the bios of the profiles you're checking out.

Listen to the content and information given.

For example if they say no one more than 500km away, or overseas or whatever, don't message a woman in France if you're in usa. It just wastes time. 

Don't focus all the attention and conversation on sex, kinks and their looks. Compliments are sweet but too many (for a lot of people) just seems to be physically based interest and not actual matching compatibility and friendship with the possibility of more. 

Same with directing the conversation into sex stuff and kink. Let it naturally come up. At least know her basic interests and enjoyments and her know yours, before jumping into sex chat. 

Chat rooms help, bonding with males, females and all those in-betweenies, all with equal respect and generosity. Forums for learning and help. 

Don't ever be pushy or assuming. You aren't owed anything same you're not owing anyone anything. 

Be honest, respectful, consistent. Have a genuine reason for wanting to connect. Take it slow. 

This is a community as well as a dating site so it's not soemthing you can rush. 

If both you and the interest are after NSA and don't give a feck then sure work away (but be safe). If D/s you'll be in for something time consuming and slow. But it's worth it in the end. 

I'm currently chatting to a nice fella. We met on here, its been very natural and personal and actual interest in us as people. The odd compliment and flirty joke or innuendo thrown in, but that's it. And tbh it's making me more keen how genuine and caring this person is. 

Had he of brought up kink and my looks every 5 min or was pushy, I'd of ran by now. 

Just my two cents. 

Oh and don't send unsolicited dick pics. 

99% of people don't want those.

Consent is key. 

VERY VERY well said! Thank you for putting it so well!

Posted
7 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

Ive yet to meet one woman on this site who wants a straight up sexting DM. 

And I've been on here over 2.5yr. 

Hope that helps. 😬😅

Yeah I was brand spanking new when I asked and I figured it was worth the ask. It's not like I ONLY want to sext lmao. It was a genuine question and I got my answers, and now I'm getting matches. I'm grateful 😎🤙

Posted
I have the same problem. Not many interested in me or stick around if they do talk
  • 10 months later...
Posted

I'd like to say i'm approachable, but I've heard that i have an unapproachable, uncanny valley-ish, aura about me, which, okay, fair enough. I try to be as friendly and accommodating as possible, but that might be off putting as well. My ongoing life goal is to find a decent medium.