Grieving for a friendship

littlemiss37

Posted
4 hours ago, littlemiss37 said:

I totally understand that . I feel anything I put my all in to always backfires there is a few men interested in another fetish site . One of them can relocate if it works out and one stays close by . I'm in-between what to do because I don't want to feel the way I did on Saturday again . It was my fault to x

Try and not let it mentally get to you, I personally used things like this as a learning curve and in all honesty think of it as a bullet dodged if they acted like this so early on.

Posted
Thanks guys . I am speaking to a older Dom and we r going to talk and mayb meet up of course in public x
Posted
11 hours ago, littlemiss37 said:

Thanks guys . I am speaking to a older Dom and we r going to talk and mayb meet up of course in public x

👏🎉🤗💖

Posted
God, I would give anything to have a meaningful relationship. Seems impossible. And just makes me sad. But here I am. Still looking. Still hoping.
Posted
I'm still grieving over the loss of my Domme/girlfriend. I don't know what went wrong. Two years together and then she wanted someone else. Still kicks me in the gut.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’m going through this now. I’ve known it’s been over for a while but still wanted to try and fix things. Today I said my final goodbye. Deleted his number and all our messages. It’s time for me to move on and I know that. But it still hurts. I wanted a more meaningful relationship from him and he just wanted a sub in the bedroom. So I’m just going to take one day at a time, until I can find what I’m looking for.
Posted
Mkirk that is like me . We were only 2 months but it still hurts . Thought I meant more to him x
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I am a Dom, but it's the same for us. I am still grieving over my second slave, and it has been 6 years. We were together abot a year. When we started we were both still married. I filed the paperwork, and was seperated from my wife at the time. She said she was seperated also, and wanted me to help her file for her divorce. But, anyway. I went through with my divorce, but she decided she wanted to stay married to her husband, because of their 2 kids. There was no sex involved for the first 3 months because we were married. I still grieve over her even after 6 years.
littlemiss37
Posted
2 hours ago, SirTenBears said:
I am a Dom, but it's the same for us. I am still grieving over my second slave, and it has been 6 years. We were together abot a year. When we started we were both still married. I filed the paperwork, and was seperated from my wife at the time. She said she was seperated also, and wanted me to help her file for her divorce. But, anyway. I went through with my divorce, but she decided she wanted to stay married to her husband, because of their 2 kids. There was no sex involved for the first 3 months because we were married. I still grieve over her even after 6 years.

Sorry to heartl this big hugs x