Different types of subs

littlemiss37

Posted
There's so many. Service submissives, Brats, Prince/Princesses, the list goes on and on. It really depends on what you like that would put the label on that. Mostly i think of it like seeing someones "personality type" it doesn't really mean anything specific but can give you a general idea.
Posted
👆🏻 don’t listen to this guy. There are three. One is salt and vinegar. The other one is orange. The last one we don’t talk about.
Posted
Yeah, there are many types of submissive roles in BDSM depending on the relationship dynamic:
• sub in the general D/s dynamic,
• slave in master/slave dynamics,
• pet in owner/pet dynamics,
• little boy/girl in DDlg/MDlb dynamics,
• primal prey in a hunter/prey or primal play dynamic.

There might be more out there, who knows... 🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted

There are as many different types as there are people - yes, there are several general and broad categories as @Pandoritepointed out - but within those categories there are many different flavours and types each as unique as the people that define them.
Those definitions may be guided by boundaries and limits, likes and dislikes, agreed dynamics and more besides.
And then some of those definitions may vary dependent on mood, circumstance and specific tike.
Likewise there are as many different types of dominant too.
Which is why when someone says I'm dominant/submissive it doesn't really describe them at all.

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:
Also, different Dtypes might bring out different aspects of an stypes submission so I may be bratty with someone (I'm not a brat!) And not with someone else

Thanks x

Posted

"submissive" is often a bit of a catch-all term to mean "someone who enjoys activities associated with submission" and that encompasses so much underneath it.  The idea of the meek obedient sub who does what they're told when they're told is just one example (although, being proactive is always better anyway) 

I know because of this people get angry if they have an idea what a sub should be like and someone else has a different idea ("you're not a real sub" etc) but the truth is there's so many different things that work for different people that, actually, it's just a compatibility issue.

Posted
I agree that there are as many “types” of subs as there are people. Same is true for Doms. Within my dynamic, I assume that a sub is someone that wants to please their Dom at all (consented) costs. How the sub aims to please is a personal thing. Every D/s should know precisely what they’re looking for in the other, know that at best 80% lines up off the bat, 15% can be negotiated, and 5% will just not happen. I look for service oriented submission first and foremost, I’d put bunnies as more of a bottom than a sub, but I look for that as well. Same goes for masochists. A bit of slave isn’t horrible, freeuse is always a plus, well played brattiness is a good quality but all out brats grate on me. Littles, pets, etc., I don’t have too too much experience with so I’ll leave it. But yeah, there are plenty of types, and one for all.
Posted
Sometimes, you have to look at subs as characters in a role-playing game. They can start off as x then by experience, expanding, and your teaching end up as y
Posted
I have been on this app for less than a year and I already find pointless using categories. Every single person has a different definition.
Posted
There’s a few but not, everyone agrees on the definitions
Posted
If you take into consideration that each person has different aspects of their personality, wouldnt it make sense that this would flow into submissives and Dominants as well
Posted
Having been a Domme with the Utah kink scene for years, I can tell you there are quite a few and it’s not uncommon for a Dom/me to use asking what type of submissive someone is as a litmus test
Posted
21 hours ago, CopperKnob said:
Also, different Dtypes might bring out different aspects of an stypes submission so I may be bratty with someone (I'm not a brat!) And not with someone else

I agree. I'm definitely a brat, but some Doms behave in a way that makes me more easily submissive.
Typically though, I prefer to be ***d into submission

Posted
Personally, I believe that there are some general types like pups or brats, but I think that every person who identifies with one of the sub types also has their own little unique thing about them, like as an example, I'm a slave, but i love when a man isn't just rough and dominating but sensual at the same time
Posted
I would say that they are definitely many types of subs. As a Domme I have had the please to be with some amazing sub’s but at the end of the day they all brought something different in me by the energy or behaviors they had as a sub.
Posted
The thing is both subs and doms entered altered states of consciousness. But they entered different altered states.
Subs entered an altered state associated with reductions in ***, feelings of floating, feelings of peacefulness, feelings of living in the here and now and time distortions. Doms, in contrast, entered the altered state which is associated with focused attention, a loss of self-consciousness and optimal performance of a task.
Posted
I am sub/brat/prey and rope bunny so I enjoy different Doms/dynamics
Posted
There are several times of sub that follow the breakdown of kinks. Theres Littles, Brats, Primal Subs, Pleasure Subs, stuff like that. Theres a type of sub for every different type of dom
Posted
The short answer is yes. Don’t be fooled by categorization. You will just be disappointed. Everyone is different
Posted
Is it possible to b a bit of a few x