Fart Fetish?

Posted

Hey guys, totally new to this forum or any kind of signup involving this fetish of mine. But is a fart fetish normal honestly? Ive googled it plenty of times but still can never reassure myself lol. It's not like farts by anyone would turn me on but attractive women farting do me in, it has nothing to do with the smell or anything, just the act of it and hearing it... Idk I figured I would post and see who all else is interested in it, are there females that feel the same way? Do you think it's normal?

Posted

we could get into a wider discussion over what is "normal" although that could get overly philosophical.  There's actually a good Jasper Carrott sketch about "normal people" - who are they and what do they do?

Anyway.

Moving on.

Fart Fetish is fairly common.   There's been quite a few threads about fart fetish.   I think often one of the problems(?) with the fetish is that, well, most people can't fart on demand - so you seldom see ladies stating they like to fart on people cos (a) most can't fart on demand (b) they'd surely be bogged down by every single guy with an interest (though, I bet none willing to put hands in pocket)

I had a very brief chat with my Mistress about fart fetish - like, it's not an interest of mine - but I kinda liked the idea as such of effectively Her just unexpectedly walking up to me and farting when I wasn't expecting it - different elements to that, not so much the smell but the act and the use and the ***.    Anyway. She said "no, absolutely not" - and I'm actually not bothered it was an idea not something essential.  

Posted
As the person below says what is normal liking a big older woman to burn your genitals with her cigarette isn't a daily occurrence for everyone but i enjoy it and if she farts in my face for her pleasure its not up to me I'm there for her to do whatever she wants with so go for it