TIME FREEZE

Posted

Anyone with a fantasy to freeze time or Role play time freeze ?

I have a fantasy involving deep kissing with the girl untied but frozen still

Posted
2 hours ago, Leonelted said:

Anyone with a fantasy to freeze time or Role play time freeze ?

I have a fantasy involving deep kissing with the girl untied but frozen still

Very cool! 😊

Posted
Kindve like a “free use” kink?
Posted
This can literally actually be done with hypnosis. Both unable to move or talk or even remember the event till shown/told later. Obviously that takes some level of skill, knowledge, safety management, pre consent, trust and connection though.
Posted
That sounds like so much fun with a willing partner! I'll be sure to try that out sometime with a girl haha 😝
Posted
Sounds a bit like Somnophilia but role play makes it sound like it could be anyone’s cup o’ char.
Posted
I’ve pretended to be JVC in Time Cop if that counts?
Posted
There's quite alot of videos still online from robomeats who do alot of time freeze stuff, it is a really hot fantasy, obviously make sure your partner is 100% onboard before you start playing :)
Posted
One of my favorites. I always wished I could try it
Posted
16 hours ago, M_91 said:
There's quite alot of videos still online from robomeats who do alot of time freeze stuff, it is a really hot fantasy, obviously make sure your partner is 100% onboard before you start playing :)

Could you share where? 😝

Posted
I wanna be a companion to dr who really bad, sex has nothing to do with it
Posted
Interesting. Make my sub focus on staying as still as she can and have major fantasy about her staying as still as she can and only have her focus on her clit she blows up with passion when she is there
Posted
Monday at 02:00 AM, Dan-San said:

Could you share where? 😝

Xvideos đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

• 1 year later...
Posted
Actual, there's a book in which a guy with the ability to freeze time does all kinds of odd and kinky things. It's entitled
"The Fermata" by Nicholson Baker.