Real role play?

Ch****

Posted
Whatever *this type of talk is* does nothing for me. Playing a role doesn't mean writing a script to me. Does anyone else agree?
Posted

but even if something is "unscripted" it's still, ultimate, words/actions you want 

Posted
Depends, im creating one based off cnc but you almost have to for what she wants...she will pick the premise and how far we take the actual deed goes.

She gets to choose how long it goes and thats basically it.

Everthing else i base off her ***s, her likes and her wants and needs and all of that she will not be aware of. So i get to use my imagination and create her own personal hell that she secretly has been craving. It could be a 2 day script with cool downs and small breaks!

Let me know and i can make you one too! You'd be back!
Posted
Even a good actor can sell the part. It's about much more than a script
Posted
Its not a script but you have to have common ground!? What if you take something to far.....she has to be able to choose how she wants certain things to go its her fantasy that im a piece of....

2 days worth of being tied up you dont think she may have to use the bathroom or want a break.

I dont think its a script because she geta to pick out a few thing, we will be drinking theyre may be *** involved so im definitely doing it the safe way.....

Not just winging it
Posted
I am only interested in a natural approach. If my sub had a script he wanted to play out I would consider it by it wouldn’t be our normal dynamic.
Posted
I feel comfortable as a newbie with script suggestions and let’s me get to know my playmates kink desires better and vice Versa - I don’t want to wing it - not at first. Maybe after more meetups sure
  • 2 weeks later...