Who is your favorite V-tuber?

FetishArtist

Posted

Projekt Melody pinged on my radar in late 2020, and as an animation lover, I was sold. Her voice is as cute as a button too!

I had seen clips of some others, and hadn't caught on to the whole genre until I saw Tonkatsu Sinclair, a goth anime girl from Newark, Japan with a voice like Doctor Girlfriend from Venture Bros. Laughed my ass off at the character and started following the streams and videos.

That's when I found out how huge this whole thing is.

Personally, I don't have a lot of time yet to build an avatar in blender. I've been experimenting in Photoshop. Hopefully there will be a time when we can bring avatars in here.

Do you have a favorite V-Tuber?

Posted
I don’t even know what a V-tube is?!
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, OldBones said:

I did wonder if a V-tuber was somebody with a unique fetish for doing something I hadn't heard of with their ladyparts, but an internet search tells me it's far less exciting.

Edited by Aranhis
Posted
30 minutes ago, OldBones said:

it's a virtual youtuber - but instead of showing their face they use an avatar or online graphics 

Posted

Many times the avatar is an anime character style. The software is now to the point where the avatar follows your facial expressions and body motion, using a web cam and motion sensors.

X-rated characters started appearing a couple of years ago.

Posted

Right now, I'd say Projekt Melody is the best known "lewdtuber," on the safer for work side there's Ironmouse, Shilly, & Gawr Gura. Many are presented as barely legal ***s, but Tonkatsu Sinclair took it into a more mature angle.

There's also some male characters too.

• 1 month later...
Posted
Shylily and Silvervale. I recently started and it’s super fun