The chase.

Posted
Mostly, I wait for the incoming message HOWEVER I have also made the first move….quite frequently of late…..
Posted
I’ve had genuine Ladies contact me based on a comment that I’ve made on a thread - or something on my profile… but it is rare. The ones I have chatted with have been absolutely lovely.

That said, the number of predominantly younger ladies who have contacted me over the past year, especially “bratty subs”, feigning genuine interest and then inviting me to their OF …. Or suggesting that I might want to pay for pictures or chat, has been simply astounding - and not in a good, wholesome way.

Screenshot - Report - Block. Job done.

It’s a pity there isn’t a more ‘nuclear’ option …. I’m getting quite annoyed with them actually.
Posted
To answer your question simply ...... Yes, I've had females make initial contact 🤷🏽‍♂️
Posted
They have, however, made the initial dis-contact too.
Posted
So far every comment checks out.
Im at that stage when a woman initiates thats allways get my suspicion.
In almost a year I only got 4 genuine interests so far, one of the was a success.
So it worth to check them out. (When I asked them why did they contacted me they all said cus of my profile and my description.)

but unfortunately the rest 90% of those ladies who contacted me, are where scammers and "content makers".

Its better if you start the convo. Be polite and try to open about something what relates to their description ( if they have any...)

As for scammers and content makers the easiest way to filter them out is to pay attention to their messaging style.
Three or two worded "scentences" are usually a dead giveaway.
Or when their response is just one word and allways ends whit an emoji or an x .

So in conclusion if you want them to message you work on your profile.(be yourself)
And whenever you get approached by another woman look out for weird behaviour.

Good luck and stay safe mate.
Posted

Oh s#*t, I put an emoji at the end of my sentence......... busted! 😬

Posted
I rarely message first. I am looking for something quite specific and just don't see profiles that catch my eye often. What's written in the profile is very important to me, and that's not a priority to most Doms I see on here in my area.
Posted
1 hour ago, Lady_Char said:

What's written in the profile is very important to me, and that's not a priority to most Doms I see on here in my area.

We probably write with a male perspective, we could probably all learn what's important in a profile from a female perspective if someone would be willing to share their viewpoint?

Posted
It really depends, I'd suppose. If your profile is blank I'm not going to bother. If I do message it's because I saw something the piqued my interest, or well curiosity....
Posted
I see female members messaging first on the comment's section on the male photos. When I see comments like "I am a mistress looking for a slave" or "Contact me on *****mail.com/ my number is ****" on male member photos, I am thinking you are so busted. When I see that on a male member with a name that has any forms of Dom, my thinkings you are SO SO BUSTED!!😅😂😂
Posted
11 minutes ago, narxem said:
It’s a woman’s world, she picks.

Not at all - both people "pick" and I'd disagree that for those members that truly get it, that it's a "woman's world" too.
All categories of member have their own problems to overcome with finding what they are looking for, and none of them have it any easier than others - unless possibly you're a woman who isn't fussy and is willing to meet anyone (in which case they have a plethora of choice) - but for those who are more specific in what they are looking for, finding it is just as difficult as it is for any single men on the site.

Posted
I’ll message first if their bio is filled out and I think we might be compatible…otherwise I just read the articles and discussion boards 🤷‍♀️
Posted
20 hours ago, UK_Knight said:

We probably write with a male perspective, we could probably all learn what's important in a profile from a female perspective if someone would be willing to share their viewpoint?

I know what I'm looking for, but that will be totally different to the next woman. It's impossible to please us all in one fell swoop 🤣

Posted
2 hours ago, Lady_Char said:

I know what I'm looking for, but that will be totally different to the next woman. It's impossible to please us all in one fell swoop 🤣

I was thinking more in the generic sense of the information about us you would like to see on our profiles.  For example, men often focus on the physical and in kink, the things they enjoy. Whilst these are obviously important to understanding a match, I suspect that there are things women would like to hear about that men routinely fail to include.  It was this inside knowledge I meant, not a silver bullet :-)

Posted
To make the first move does not equate to chasing in my view. To make the first move is to initiate/show interest. To chase would be to pursue them, go after them which would be something after the initial exchange.
To also answer the OP as a woman I have and will make send the first message if the profile resonated with me, I can see common interesta or potential compatibility. Sometimes their photos or writings or posts intrigued me or are compliment worthy I might send a message.

Posted

Don't get me started.....The man makes the first move paradigm is so tired. What happened to going out and getting what you want, deserve, earned. You probably missed a quality amount of opportunity in your life because of this. What year is it it, lemme check, hell it's 2023. The great depression called, they want their courting techniques back. Maybe im biased because I like an aggressive prey. Hell it might be my crankiness talking about a man having to "go to war" just to get a date. The guy was probably turned down/ghosted by a few women before he reached you, and at the same time you were probably turning down/ghosting suitors all the same.  Im  saying this with a bit of tongue in cheek, but just a bit...

Posted
I don’t chase. Simply it’s like chasing worth. If I hit a good ground with someone- the vibe is real. If they walk I let them walk. Life experience does that. Maybe a millennial or whatever but old school values and just in general being decent. Don’t chase it’s just not worth it. Some want genuine I leave that for them to figure out.