Used knickers?

ChasteMale

Posted

Does anyone else have a fetish for this?

Mine started as a ***ager and I still sniff my wife's and she has no idea.

Posted
I'm not into it, but its pretty common. The Japanese have used panties vending machines.
Posted
15 minutes ago, DRFTKNG86 said:

I do the same

For a long time?

Posted
42 minutes ago, x_luke said:

That's fucking weird

No kink shaming on here. Maybe it’s not your thing but no need to be judgemental 

Posted
1 hour ago, x_luke said:

That's fucking weird

The only thing weird about it.... Is he hasnt been honest and communicated. 

Id be devastated if someone i loved kept something like this from me. 

You need to tell your wife. 

Make it a joke even when looking for dirty laundry to help out, do the sniff test to see if clean and make a joke about how they smell good even tho worn. See how she reacts

But do not keep something like this from your spouse. Its verging on creepy and deceitful if you do.

Posted
8 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

The only thing weird about it.... Is he hasnt been honest and communicated. 

Id be devastated if someone i loved kept something like this from me. 

You need to tell your wife. 

Make it a joke even when looking for dirty laundry to help out, do the sniff test to see if clean and make a joke about how they smell good even tho worn. See how she reacts

But do not keep something like this from your spouse. Its verging on creepy and deceitful if you do.

Hi,

I do feel guilty very much so but it has become a bad habit.

Long before she met me she used to go to fetish clubs in London with her best friend and she befriended a guy (sub) who decorated a fair bit of her house and his payment was her dressed up and to clean her dirty knickers! When she revealed this to me with her best friend they were saying how disgusting it was! I was sitting thinking oh dear because that is a part of my kink!!

Posted
18 minutes ago, ChasteMale said:

Hi,

I do feel guilty very much so but it has become a bad habit.

Long before she met me she used to go to fetish clubs in London with her best friend and she befriended a guy (sub) who decorated a fair bit of her house and his payment was her dressed up and to clean her dirty knickers! When she revealed this to me with her best friend they were saying how disgusting it was! I was sitting thinking oh dear because that is a part of my kink!!

Bad habit or not. 

You need to discuss it.

Maybe explaining you hearing them and their opinions on this, is why you haven't spoke about it before, but honestly living a lie with kink and secrets, isn't the way. 

Please if shes into kink and open minded, be honest. You never know, she may one day find it exciting wearing her knickers to tease you with at some stage. 

Posted
If you don’t think your wife will be accepting, I don’t think you should tell her. Sniffing panties is not a big deal, she’s not going to be heartbroken to find out you hid the fact that you like to smell her panties. It’s a solo act and if you ever got caught, you could easily play it off or explain why you chose not to tell her (if you’re ready).

If you are living a content life sniffing your wife’s panties in secret, please continue to do so. Not to mention, it’s probably a fun little adrenaline rush sneaking to sniff them. Don’t let anyone pressure you into doing something you are doubtful about because if your wife reacts negatively, judging you harshly, and you get your heart broken, the only person who will feel that *** is you.
Posted

Sorry. Little clean up needed

Remember forums are not for personal ads, they go into dating

and derailing someone's thread asking people to DM you is just rude.  

Posted
8 minutes ago, FETMOD-KF said:

Sorry. Little clean up needed

Remember forums are not for personal ads, they go into dating

and derailing someone's thread asking people to DM you is just rude.  

Oh I missed that but like the unintentional pun! Lol

Posted
Hi everyone I have read the comments and happy upon reading everyone's opinion I'm the same amongst other kinks and fetishes and very open and honest in myself also have changed friends and family also people who are worried about how to deal not just on the fantasies or gender I've gone through life hiding and wanting to speak open now 36 and for a few years now I've been an open book for the person who commented on the post you are on the wrong app fetish.com for a reason also very good to talk to so please feel free to. message if you are struggling to speak out thankyou x
Posted
I think there is a lot of ppl with this fetish male and female . Used panties or knickers has been a hot item that I’ve been asked for or I’ve sold on other sites before to both parties. To me I think it’s a normal behavior , because it’s some thing I’ve experienced over and over and over with other partners or people in general.
Posted

My first time was in my 20s with my girlfriends and I have often bought them.

Posted

Your original post states you started your fetish as a ***ager?

Posted
1 hour ago, fluffybunny said:

Your original post states you started your fetish as a ***ager?

Ahh! Well I knew I had a fetish because of my auntie! I didn't act on it but saw a pair on the floor in her bedroom and so wanted to pick them up but didn't and it felt weird

Posted

Sniffing panties is really hot. I think the turn on is that the person doesn’t know. It’s the secretive nature of it that is so appealing. 

Posted
Yep it happened to me aged 15 when i nicked a girl friends lacy panties.
I think it is a mind thing that links directly to facesitting/smothering from a woman in sexy panties.
Im an arse man and would be happy to take my last breath buried under her😁
Posted

The best ones have been worn for a few days and maybe not wiped after a piss and then I wear them.  Just great!