Hang ups about feet.

Suckyourtoes

Posted
I’ve tried dating sites to meet women who could handle a man with a foot fetish. It was always suggested that I try a fetish site instead so I’ve signed up on several and have had even worse luck here. Why do so many women have hang ups about their feet? Feet are such a sensual part of the body like one big erogenous zone. Why is a foot fetish the hardest one to satisfy?
Posted
For me, I think feet are dirty and there isn’t anything that would make them clean enough. Ever. It just doesn’t make sense, to me. So isn’t something I can get on board with without there being something in it for me in return
Posted
I once had a foot slave. He was selfish and only wanted what would make him get off. I put up with him for way too long.
Posted
I find that my feet are sought after thankfully however just not locally! The quest continues
Posted
I think it's a little insulting to suggest people that aren't into feet have hang-ups about them. In my experience, feet are just not a big deal to most people, and certainly aren't an erogenous zone. It's entirely reasonable for people not to be interested in something they don't get anything out of.
Posted
7 minutes ago, Pleasurecalculus said:
I think it's a little insulting to suggest people that aren't into feet have hang-ups about them. In my experience, feet are just not a big deal to most people, and certainly aren't an erogenous zone. It's entirely reasonable for people not to be interested in something they don't get anything out of.

Insulted? Ohh dear, here’s the comment police!

Posted
Its a taboo because of the dirtyness.
People has a similar response to scat and puke too, for a good reason (infections and other nasty stuff).
As for why feet, it can be a neurological thing, apparently the wiring for feet is really close to the wiring of the genitals and for some people the two channels are interlocked whit eachother.
As for why is a turnoff for some women well it can be cultural, or just they are not happy whit their own feet, or they had bad experience whit some idiots.
Be patient and don't be so straightforward whit it. Just open whit a compliment, offer up a massage ( make sure you do it way longer than 5 minutes...) take your time whit her feet, if she ok whit it probably she will be fine whit a foot fetishist.
Pro tipp: read a book about reflexology.
Good luck.
Posted
1 hour ago, Bondage_Bandit said:
Its a taboo because of the dirtyness.
People has a similar response to scat and puke too, for a good reason (infections and other nasty stuff).
As for why feet, it can be a neurological thing, apparently the wiring for feet is really close to the wiring of the genitals and for some people the two channels are interlocked whit eachother.
As for why is a turnoff for some women well it can be cultural, or just they are not happy whit their own feet, or they had bad experience whit some idiots.
Be patient and don't be so straightforward whit it. Just open whit a compliment, offer up a massage ( make sure you do it way longer than 5 minutes...) take your time whit her feet, if she ok whit it probably she will be fine whit a foot fetishist.
Pro tipp: read a book about reflexology.
Good luck.

This

Posted

in some cases the problem is that....

the approach is more about the fetish (I have a foot fetish, you have feet) than the person.   So it's often quite objectifying and makes the other person often feel like you're more interested in your fetish / their feet - than in them

Here's a little thing. Most women have feet.  If you focus less on the feet and more about people you are interested in, then there is a good chance at some point you can end up at their feet.

Even folk not necessarily immediately up for the idea of foot fetish; if you're actually intimate with them, may try.  But it's all about making your priority them, not their feet.

Posted
4 hours ago, NaavaPhoenix said:

This

What part you referring to?

Posted

I adore feet and my wife used to love me massaging them but whenever I kissed them it revolted her!

I once booked a pro who was mainly CP but I enquired if I could worship her feet and she said yes.

That was amazing 

Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

in some cases the problem is that....

the approach is more about the fetish (I have a foot fetish, you have feet) than the person.   So it's often quite objectifying and makes the other person often feel like you're more interested in your fetish / their feet - than in them

Here's a little thing. Most women have feet.  If you focus less on the feet and more about people you are interested in, then there is a good chance at some point you can end up at their feet.

Even folk not necessarily immediately up for the idea of foot fetish; if you're actually intimate with them, may try.  But it's all about making your priority them, not their feet.

I completely agree with you there . For me it’s because I feel the only focus is my feet . So for me it’s a turn off and I feel completely neglected except for my feet . So if your only fetishizing feet and not focusing on the person at all that could be the problem. I sometimes don’t even give someone a chance I’d they put that their into deer worship because those are the experiences we have and there’s nothing there for us . However I like my feet touched , massaged ,licked, sucked . I had a guy who like to get or give me pedicures and always played with me feet but they also payed attention to other parts of me and the focus was at just my feet . The relationship also didn’t start out that way which might have been easier for me or other women . So yeah don’t just focus on the feet you may have better luck .

Posted
That isn’t the case at all. If you substitute breasts, butts, legs any other body part women are fine with that. I’ve never heard anyone say I’m just a pair of tits to you. There’s a stigma that applies only to feet. And guys who are into feet like the whole package but they bring up feet first because it’s the only thing that’s different and unacceptable in most people’s minds even in the fetish community.
Posted
26 minutes ago, Suckyourtoes said:

That isn’t the case at all. If you substitute breasts, butts, legs any other body part women are fine with that. I’ve never heard anyone say I’m just a pair of tits to you. There’s a stigma that applies only to feet. And guys who are into feet like the whole package but they bring up feet first because it’s the only thing that’s different and unacceptable in most people’s minds even in the fetish community.

Awesome. So just approach women telling them you want to suck their tits and when they flock to meet you, then you can also kiss their feet.

Posted
Yesterday at 08:13 AM, luvbuzzloo said:

I completely agree with you there . For me it’s because I feel the only focus is my feet . So for me it’s a turn off and I feel completely neglected except for my feet . So if your only fetishizing feet and not focusing on the person at all that could be the problem. I sometimes don’t even give someone a chance I’d they put that their into deer worship because those are the experiences we have and there’s nothing there for us . However I like my feet touched , massaged ,licked, sucked . I had a guy who like to get or give me pedicures and always played with me feet but they also payed attention to other parts of me and the focus was at just my feet . The relationship also didn’t start out that way which might have been easier for me or other women . So yeah don’t just focus on the feet you may have better luck .

Here’s the deal. A guy with a foot fetish usually likes all of the “normal” stuff. The foot fetish is in addition. It’s not the whole enchilada and no one thinks you’re just a pair of feet. But it is an important part of his sexuality and he’d be frustrated if it was not part a relationship. You’re probably missing out on some good guys by wrongly assuming that they only like feet.