WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU TAKE TO A FETISH DESERT ISLAND?

br****

Posted
I cant for the life of me remember her name but she play wonder woman. . . And Jessica alba
Posted
Carla Gugino, one of my first celebrity crushes
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

AThe absolutely perfect gorgeous stunning woman.  Is Aj Le. She was a WWE superstar that's who I would take

Posted
Probably Hailee Steinfeld
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

MGK or Joe Gilgun. I like my men dipped in art.

Posted
On 6/13/2023 at 4:07 AM, sayre405 said:

I cant for the life of me remember her name but she play wonder woman. . . And Jessica alba

Gak Gadot. She's gorgeous, nice choice.

Posted
3 hours ago, YesDaddyYes said:

Gak Gadot. She's gorgeous, nice choice.

She is yes lol and thank you

Posted
Sandra Bullock is still amazingly gorgeous 😍 and she just seems like she's got some kinks for sure!
Posted
I would take Jennifer Aniston to ride this ass for as long as she wanted.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It would have to be Actress Eva Green, as a Sub in lingerie and occasional brattish behaviour thats needs chastising.
Posted

I’d take a lot: Jessica Biel, Leslie Bibb, Melissa Sagemiller, Jenna Fischer, Sara Jean Underwood, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kimberley Garner

Posted
It's between Aubrey Plaza or Kat Dennings, i honestly don't know what it is about a woman with RBF and piercing eyes that does it for me, but damn lol
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Alexandra Daddario, Scarlett Johansson, Kate Beckinsale, Dafne Keen
Posted
5 hours ago, Bronzebond007 said:
None tbh lol

Why none? Just curious about your answer, as it’s quite interesting.

Posted
16 hours ago, subbyandloving said:

Why none? Just curious about your answer, as it’s quite interesting.

No worries thanks for inquiring… So most celebrities don’t interest me personally only their craft and how they sustain it I’m impressed with. They would look past me and miss out on something amazing. The modest acting yet sexy looking everyday woman who is willing to submit and us be our own celebrities is more intriguing.