New to impact play

littlemiss37

littlemiss37
Posted

I'm new to impact play . Tried it twice and loved it . I never thought about the different sensations . stingy *** or thud *** etc.  It's a mental release for me having eupd which is also called bpd . I have tried rope and it felt love and contained . Neones thoughts on ne of this or ne vetting advice for impact and rope play  x

Posted
I got LOTS of thoughts… vetting is massive! I never play when I first meet someone period! Talk to others they either claim to know or know… I love the feeling of both, my fav is bent of a bench stool, tied up with your hands and feet are secure on the legs of the chair so you ass is completely exposed and front and centre.
Posted
Do some research on rope play and nerve damage. Very important that the person tying you is experienced. For beginners, go to a rope class and someone will guide you both.

Vetting for impact: look for someone who wants to start with just hand and paddle and work up. The Dominant should want to vet how *you* react.
Posted

Rope play.... seek advice and as the message above says - be worth going to a rope class....

I spoke to someone yrs ago - who really wanted to get into rope and suspensions (shibari ??  )  She went to many classes and learnt the ropes that way and then found a rigger to 'work' with....   at some point something went 'amiss' and she had some ***... so dont take the rope stuff lightly...

Posted
Big tip… just hit me! Rope play, always have scissors available!!!!
littlemiss37
Posted
2 minutes ago, DiamondLotus said:
Mmm I love this ***

That's the thing I didn't think I was one for *** . I like the paddle with rubber on it . I was like mmmmm good *** and redness to go with it x