Best oral play ideas???

Je****

Posted

So I have an oral fixation. 

I switch in bed/kink/play. 

So I am hoping I can get some ideas on oral play from both sides of the coin.

What can be done in a dominant and a submissive role.

I will say I am open to a lot with this, but not scat, vomit or intense choking via something in my mouth, but I am ok with some/breathplay.

What do people do when dominant or like when submitting, with mouths, tongues, drool/slobber and spit.

Suggestions welcome?! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Posted
You do what you have been told is expected from you ..... I can't answer for a dominant woman, but face sitting would be the obvious choice or orgasm denial
Posted
I like to get a sub to lay on the bed sitting up on some pillows so the angle works and then straddle them and fuck their mouth (it's not done slowly or softly obviously)
Also another thing I Enjoy is attaching a lead to some nipple clamps and tying it to my bed post (the sub kneeling on the floor) then I step over the lead and facefuck them if they pull they *** their own nipples
Posted
The game is for the sub to find my cock, on her fours and sucking it, then I pull it out and she need to find it again… I gave her a certain time then a punishment come up…
Posted
Check out Kira noir, she has a scene where she is a throat sub. I feel as a woman sub she was perfect in what she did. Although she did have skills, but her enthusiasm did it for me. Hope it help. I’m not sure from a male stand point apart from face sitting!!
“Ebony Kira Noir hardcore sloppy head”
Posted
I have an oral fixation also and for me it's red lips and smoking but that's just my preference. To watch someone talk 👄 so much can be done out in public even which appears innocent.
Posted
I adore a woman face sitting on me …I can be restrained preferably but if not ..love smelling and licking my mistress pussy and rimming her xxx The ultimate sexual experience for me being my mistress arse slave pleaauring her with my mouth and tongue xxx
Posted
I enjoy having a submissive on their knees, anal hook inserted and wrist restrained and carabinered to the anal hook while throat fucking them.

Or having them lay on the bed with their head hanging over the edge, wearing a spider gag while I make them gag and struggle with drooling.
Posted

Some of these are so hot 🤤 and it's great to know what you all get up to in your spare time 🤭

Sadly i do feel from the dominance side, facesitting seems to be the ultimate go to, i was hoping there are more on this side. But i do like the idea of a sucking tease through a cage 🤭

Posted
Predicament bondage, Jen? Rope tied in hair fixed thru a hard point and then to balls or bound hands. Leaning fwd to lick stresses balls or shoulders.
Posted
Good evening Finally_Jen.
I have a feeling i will go against the grain whit this one: I love to go down on my partners expecially as a dominant.

So my favourite oral play is to put my partner in a frogtie like position (whit rope or whit cuffs & spreader bar, or anything suitable ;)) preferably blindfold and go down on her for a proper cunnilingus session: speeding up, changing ***, being light whit the clitoris, kissing the inner thighs, licking and kissing the bridge, giving the same care to the butthole and so on... If i have the consent I like to use butbluggs or my massage wand aswell. As for mixing it up I like to sneak an ice cube into my mouth to cool down my tounge. Applying a suction toy on the clit befohand can be an interesting experience aswell (be carefull cus it will be extra sensitive).
I got no complaints so far.

Posted
Bondage_bandit. What pussy pump do you use? I’m looking to get one but there are so many and mixed reviews.
Posted
2 hours ago, Donth8 said:
Bondage_bandit. What pussy pump do you use? I’m looking to get one but there are so many and mixed reviews.

Not pussy pump its a nipple sucker but you can buy them in sets of 3 one for each nipple and one for the clit. (Lube is mandatory )

Posted
4 hours ago, Lady_Char said:
Predicament bondage, Jen? Rope tied in hair fixed thru a hard point and then to balls or bound hands. Leaning fwd to lick stresses balls or shoulders.

Hmm could conceivably be done with a crotch rope on a female sub possibly??

Posted
No decent Dom should ever consider restricting their tool and techniques so eating pussy should never be out of the equation. I use denial, edging, and ***d orgasms on my subs . All this can be done however you like
Posted
1 minute ago, E-dUbBs said:

Hmm could conceivably be done with a crotch rope on a female sub possibly??

I can see a test run in my future 😉 lol

Posted
14 minutes ago, Bondage_Bandit said:

Not pussy pump its a nipple sucker but you can buy them in sets of 3 one for each nipple and one for the clit. (Lube is mandatory )

Ok thank you

Posted

LH Triple. 2 Nipples and 1 Clit, manual but so much stronger than feeble pumps with cheap toys, less than £30.

Oral. Temperature play. Mouthful of hot coffee to the limit of tolerance....off to work...mouthful of crushed ice...wait for the icicles to form...off to work. 

Can also add a dab of toothpaste to your mouth as a minty cool blast. I've never had one Sub complain yet when they've tried as an online suggestion although others think it's an awful thing to do. It really isn't, I've tried myself, many times. It's awesome fun.  

Posted
As a dominant thing, get your sub licking and sucking feet.
Place something bitter on your genitals, and have them lick it off.
As others have said; as a top, I’ll lick and suck any part of my sub I want.
Posted
4 hours ago, Chesterfield_Dreams said:

As a dominant thing, get your sub licking and sucking feet.
Place something bitter on your genitals, and have them lick it off.
As others have said; as a top, I’ll lick and suck any part of my sub I want.

If my partner was dominant or not during play, they wont be allowed to suck any part of me... They... Want... Unless its within my boundaries. 

I am unsure why you mentioned feet specifically. Feet are an extremely hard limit for me anyway. 

May i ask why bitter on genitals? What does that do effect wise on me/them?

Posted
1 hour ago, Finally_Jen said:

If my partner was dominant or not during play, they wont be allowed to suck any part of me... They... Want... Unless its within my boundaries. 

I am unsure why you mentioned feet specifically. Feet are an extremely hard limit for me anyway. 

May i ask why bitter on genitals? What does that do effect wise on me/them?

Yes, obviously consent is included, as it is with all play.
I mentioned feet as they are a preference of mine, I had not checked your profile before posting.
Bitter things are hard to taste, it makes the task more difficult for the sub. They have to push past the bitter taste and still perform.
And, just encase clarity is needed, these things are done with consent, as is the way with all play.

Posted
If you are into degredation, I have ideas but I wont post them here because it's a sensitive subject for some.
Lord_Talion
Posted
Giving scalpel massages while getting oral