I need some tips on training my sissy

Udontknowme530

Udontknowme530
Posted

Hello I'm looking for a lil help I'm new to the femdom training thing and I have a partner that we both have a sissy boy we are training any pointers ideas suggestions will help 

Posted

at it's simplest.  train them to do what?  what do you want from them? what do you want them to do?

Posted
Exactly as eyem says - though I'd add what are their expectations of you? What are they looking for from this?
Ultimately it comes down to two way understanding and communication and taking cues from that
Posted
Strapon fuck him while he sucks your husband’s cock and back belted by you in the process, he must know his place!
  • 2 months later...
Pegmeinchastity
Posted (edited)

Femdomtraining.ca her don't good hypnosis files. Alis teach your sissy to cum from pegging while in chastity. My ex was very sadistic and when she was stressed or had a bad day she would peg me. She would put handcuffs on and a ball gag so she couldn't here me complain. Put my legs over her shoulders and slowly pound me. Once she saw I started to enjoy it she would pound harder to make sure I wasn't enjoying it anymore. Eventually when I was able to enjoy taking all 8 inches she would stop and get a thicker and bigger dildo to peg me with. Repeat the whole process until I learned to take all 8 inches of her beer can thick black dildo. After that she would get a vibrator and put it on my caged cock as she pounded away. The second she felt I was ready to cum she would take the vibrator off and stay still essentially making my cum just dribble out giving me a ruined orgasm. 

Edited by Pegmeinchastity
Add on
Posted

train them firstly in how to perform those tasks a woman would know such as how to walk talk etc, then think how you'd like her to have grown up and think about adding what she should have learnt from society as a girl, then finally once sissy is appropriately feminine you have to think if you want to add kink training, do you want a maid, a slut to pimp, a pony, a slave, or are you content for her to be normally girlie, add that training dependent on your mutual desires

u-64889670eea5f
Posted

I have been a sissy slave to Mistress (wife) for 30 years . I would like to share the unique methods She uses on me. All Female doms will enjoy learning about the locking panty harness I am in 24/7. It allows me to lower my panties to my knees only when necessary (to use a toilet properly --even stalls in public rest rooms), but absolutely prevents me from taking my panties off. I am put in a fresh pair of panties each day that are femme in style & color and that show definite panty lines and that reveal lace & femme color nylon above my belt line when I bend or sit. I am to constantly "display" the fact that I am "owned" by a Mistress to other Women who care to note my very obvious panty lines. Girdles,  bras, and panty hose are also used for special discipline. (Mistress uses a locking necklace to secure my bra straps.)

Pegmeinchastity
Posted

Where do you get these locking type of clothes? Ty