Belly button fetish

Bellybuttonsarelife

Bellybuttonsarelife
Posted

Just want to chat about navels and see who else shares this fetish with me

Posted

Not so sure about it being a fetish but I did read about a woman who had hers removed and gave it to her boyfriend. I did not even know that this was possible. 

Bellybuttonsarelife
Posted

Naw I would rather a girl keep hers they have sexy navels to me

• 2 weeks later...
RobStevens77
Posted

I'm a massive belly button fan. Biggest turn on is on a fit male or female boy with ABS and muscles when its a raised or outy belly button. Swimmer, gymnastics types usually. So sexy 

• 4 months later...
MasterOfTime
Posted

Here! Biggest turn on to me is playing with navels, especially while I'm having abs and my gf also does, or massaging each other's bellies and navels, and pretending that the time is slowly stopping till we're both Frozen in position

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I have a skinny belly fetish, Also belly *** as well, i like very skinny bellies and like my stomach to be Punished white laying down

• 1 year later...
Babygirl-7430
Posted

I have a strange fetish I like  soft punches to my stomach . And for my bellybutton to played with and poked . I know that's wired but it gets me excited and feels good to me. 

Posted
Nothing weird about that at all. I have a fetish for belly buttons that is called Alvinophilia, which falls under partialism. Soft punches to the stomach is not unheard of either. If you enjoy it and everything is consensual then don't worry 😊👍🏻
Posted
If it feels good there's nothing strange or weird to worry about. I personally have the opposite feeling. I hate my belly button being touched. It gives me the shivers. Like someone's going to pull a non existent umbilical cord and all my organs will fall out...ahem...I'm normal honest.
Glasgowdom1991
Posted
My ex loved it to we used to have a lot of fun with it
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Not weird at all. I have the same feelings!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/12/2021 at 9:39 PM, Babygirl-7430 said:

I have a strange fetish I like  soft punches to my stomach . And for my bellybutton to played with and poked . I know that's wired but it gets me excited and feels good to me. 

i love that so much can we talk please

• 10 months later...
Posted
On 11/12/2021 at 6:39 PM, Babygirl-7430 said:

I have an incredibly powerful tummy fetish too. I love to press and play with a woman’s tummy and to have mine pressed and punched too. I think it’s the vagus nerve that does it. Looking for someone who likes it too. 

Posted

Love for my tummy to be worked hard. Lots of sit ups and leg lifts to make me sweat. If someone can press on my tummy and navel while I’m being made to exercise, all the better

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

It has to be awesome to tortue a woman by playing with her tummy and b button :3 I would like to try it 

• 5 months later...