Erection Control?

Posted

Hello all. 

I have a new sub. He's really into to TPE (which I've learned means total power exchange, I think....) anyway, he mentioned something about erection control. Like me controlling when he gets hard. I'm not quite sure how to achieve this. His only idea was a chastity cage, which works well enought but I feel there might be other ways, so I turn to you all. Any and all advice will be apprecitated.

Thanks!

Posted

I've seen scenarios with consensual punishments for getting hard without permission or not getting hard "on command"

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/25/2019 at 12:22 PM, Curiousxxxgirl said:

Hello all. 

I have a new sub. He's really into to TPE (which I've learned means total power exchange, I think....) anyway, he mentioned something about erection control. Like me controlling when he gets hard. I'm not quite sure how to achieve this. His only idea was a chastity cage, which works well enought but I feel there might be other ways, so I turn to you all. Any and all advice will be apprecitated.

Thanks!

fact being that chastity slave caged is  locked in a one inch steel cage and also wanting a tpe relationship. what your slave is truly saying he wishes to be under your total control 24 / 7 / 365