Bo****

Posted
11 hours ago, LSLLadyInTheStreets said:

Did you mean whips?

Well wipes couldn’t hurt 😆

Posted
What do you want to do or have done in the space
Posted
I would think a couple Fans ceiling n Floor, for sure!
Posted
A Dom / Domme who knows what they are doing
Posted
so you need the right lighting nice leds around the room to match the mood, all so make sure you have enough room for alot of things and plenty of shelfing and places to put stuff
Posted
Start with your ideas and needs. Any serious swings or other apparatus need proper anchoring into the framing in the walls and ceiling. The rest is more or less window dressing
Posted
You certainly don't want to attach mounting rings to plain ol sheetrock and have a serious mishap. Good luck and congrats on the new room!!
Posted
Friday at 10:54 PM, DaddyDoWrite said:
ME !

Such an original response 🤣

• 4 weeks later...
roamingtiger
Posted

Mask/blindfolds, grovel matt, facesitting chair, pet water bowl and collars.

Posted

Having had such a room dedicated to medFet for the last 6 years, i would say also ambiance and authenticity is very important.  Definitely have enough space to comfortably fit any furniture and still be able to perform required activities without bumping into the furniture. Also, the ability to record video or stills for later viewing is helpful if you like to relive such experiences.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
You need some of my furniture that I build
  • 5 weeks later...
GoldStandard42
Posted

Full length mirror(s).  All about the visuals. 

• 6 months later...
Posted
Something that I've used a lot and it's really worked out well it's a hanging bondage chair that you can lower onto a sibian
DarkArts1066
Posted
June 16, 2023, GoldStandard42 said:

Full length mirror(s).  All about the visuals. 

Mirrors are good - if you are into voyeurism.
One word of caution, be careful where you position any lighting where mirrors are concerned.!
If it is in the wrong place for a particular piece of equipment, the whole mood - and effect can be ruined. I was behind a sub, paddling her while she was strapped to a spanking bench, and performing oral on her husband, looked across and the reflection of the lighting completely knocked out my view in the mirror.

This was in a private dungeon in Belgium … and after a short conversation, the owner eventually repositioned the light.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
SashaLeroux
Posted

Sex swing. Industrial tool chest to display toys. Padded table. Spreader bar. Restraints. 

• 2 weeks later...
redroot1975
Posted
Just make sure wherever you have your space that itbis temp controlled correctly
Posted
I do say having your own sex room would be the best I have to say
  • 3 weeks later...
Mr_Misbehave
Posted
We just built a temp controlled barn and we are doing something similar. First thing we're going to invest in is a squat rack for bondage sessions. Squat racks are sturdy and fairly versatile. Hang a swing or bind your partner and take control.
BadJokesNRopes
Posted

Mounting points in the ceiling and in the ground are a good start. Helps plan out space.

Storage as well. Boards on the wall just like a garage to store and display toys. 

My last sub really liked red lights during play time. So smart lights are nice. They come in many forms.

Mirrors as well can be fun as well depending on your preferences. 

Consider the flooring as well. Padded carpets feel better imo and can protect the floor if you plan on larger toys. 

A tv you can stream videos from your phone on to is also a lot of fun. 

This is essentially my home gym setup except it has weights instead of sex toys lol.

Posted

Something to keep your toys off the floor. 

• 2 weeks later...