Playtime with Kitten

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

Kitten and I met online, but distance hadn't allowed us to play. Until now.

I was in town for work. I had a long exhausting day, but we had plans to meet and greet. I was sitting in the hotel bar having a drink when she walked up to me. 

Hi Daddy.

I looked up. Tight jeans and tight top showing off her cleavage.

I stood up and hugged her. She buried her face in my chest.

I've waited so long for this she said.

Let's have a drink.

We chatted for a while and when our drinks were finished, I asked if she brought what I told her.

Yes Daddy, she nodded.

Up in the hotel room, I told kitten to strip to her panties and bring me the clamps. 

I sat on a chair and she kneeled before me. I sucked on one of her nipples and put the clamp on. I sucked the other nipple and put a clamp on.

I leaned back in the chair and told her to service me.

She swallowed me whole with the first gulp. Squeezed my cock with her mouth and tongue. Dirty fucking whore. She sucked on my balls and rubbed my cock all over her face. Rubbed the tip of my cock on her clamped nipples. She sucked on my balls and strokes my cock.

I'm going to cum, I said.

She swallowed my cock whole and sucked while I came in her mouth. The tension was insane. I grabbed her head and held on. She kept sucking after I came. I had to tell her to stop.

She laid out on the bed and got her dildo out. I laid next to her and whispered in her ear all the dirty things she wanted to hear.

Don't cum.

She worked her pussy with her dildo. Panting. I sucked her nipples and tugged on them.

I got up and hung her head off the bed and fucked her mouth to get my cock hard and wet.

She spread her legs for me. Her pussy was so wet, creamy and tight. I fucked her face to face so she could feel every inch of me.

I told her to cum.

She came on my cock, again and again.

I pinned her legs up on my shoulders and POUNDED KITTENS PUSSY.

I wrapped both hands around her throat and squeezed while I was on the edge of cumming.

I exploded in her pussy with long deep thrusts.

I laid on the bed out of breath.

She asked if she could ride me....

Posted
OMG You did it again and you made my pussy get so wet I had to finger my pussy and make myself cum while reading your story again, please keep up the good work I can’t wait to read another one of your stories. Is this very special to me very very special