Best and afforable sex gear and toys

Sissyslave4u

Sissyslave4u
Posted

Whats the best and most affordable place get sex gear and toys like collars chastity devices and stuff like that

Posted
Most affordable way is to make them yourself. Second most affordable way is to repurpose an item not intended for adult toy use. Found an item called a hose hanger @ Walmart other day $3.97 each. I plan to use them as cuffs as they are perfect size for wrists, elbows, ankles and are held fast by Velcro. They even have a grommet so I can attach them to rope bungee cords or each other. It all depends how fancy you want to get. You can easily get collar at pet store not to mention the *** factor involved for the sub when you check whether size will work.
Posted

one of your best choices is to find a nearby sex shop.  There's zero certainty - but you can then pretty much see the size, feel, quality without risking online

a lot of the stuff bought online can vary massively in quality - especially when importing 

as a general rule - you get what you paid for.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My favourite collar and leash was bought in a pet shop.HONOUR sell such sexy latex and corsets.Even their shoes and body harnesses are good.My anal plugs,cages and vibrators were bought online and my cucumbers are bought in any shop that sells food.I buy my lube cream from a local chemist and is much cheaper than buying from a sex shop i know.With latex it is best to buy quality.My real pleasure is wearing c thru panties.Cheap ones fall apart quite quickly or rip easier.love them.

Posted
I buy my cages from HONOUR.Some are cheap in price and one i paid a lot for but the cage is very small and restrictive.It has a cock ring and anal clamp which i love and a urethra tube.If i have the need to feel utterly sub this is the one.It keeps my cock tiny,my balls constricted and my ass full and the urethra tube ***s me to pee through a thin metal tube.Extreme but so nice.Some cages can be worn for days.Good quality steel cages are best.good luck.xx
Posted

try The Pantie Purse com they have some kinky stuff and things you haven't seen anywhere else. 

• 2 weeks later...
Apollinaire
Posted

Like debbi, I've also had a lot of success with purchases at Honour.  If it isn't a massive hassle for you, you might try visiting their stores (the one near London Waterloo is best in terms of items on display).

Sunnybeach121
Posted

Try Bondara 

good prices and the customer service is amazing we have sent stuff back with out giving a reason and just received an email asking if we want a refund or exchange

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I’ve always thought that most off the shelf stuff is a bit passé and lacking in imagination. Making your own gear is certainly the way to get exactly what you want or need, but not everyone has the skills to make stuff. Your local DIY store is a great place to start. Plumbing gear is great, and closed cell foam pipe lagging is a great starting base for making your own insertables. Duct tape is a must. Socks are great for keeping things together, with condoms always making a great smooth covering for your creations. Obviously, designing and making your own reliable fucking machine is going to require more than a modicum of engineering and electrical abilities, so probably best to buy one of the hundreds readily available in the market place. And it definitely is not a good idea to attempt to make your own e-stim gear! For obvious reasons!

• 5 months later...
Posted

The best sex toy for me is the inflatable armbands. Can be bought cheaply and can be found at car boot sales. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hi there! We stock a wide range catering for all budgets and fetishes of all kinds and we offer free shipping worldwide. You can check us out on www.houseofdasein.com.au. We also have an articles section full of BDSM educational articles!

Posted

I go with Amazon and Ebay mostly.  They have good selections, prices are pretty good, but the depth of products is not that deep.  There are lots of online sites these days offering competitive pricing and so many choices that your head will spin just wondering how to make a choice.  In areas where I have lived prices in most sex shops can be double or triple of what you can find online.   You really want to shop around if you want to keep prices down.

Anything going in my body has to be of the best quality and you have to pay for that.  I don't want to be the guy who ends up in the ER because the love beads broke apart and he couldn't get them out.  ha ha.

I wanted to have a pink collar once and found what was available, even online was way over priced.  With a little patience  I found a dog collar that did the trick.   So there are  alternative solutions.

• 1 month later...
Posted

My favorite shops are all online. Extreme restraints, Healthy &active (don’t let the name fool you), Oxy-shop for dildos and cages and sounds, Fort Troff. Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I find wish.com great value for *** quality is good and lots choice.