Sexy Feet

JosEra1025

Posted

like anything - some do, some don't.

some of the ones who do either (a) share publicly (b) share privately with friends or partners rather than strangers

most who share publicly don't, however, get off on creepy comments on them 

Posted
I have found that if I share publicly the guys who have a foot fetish and comment take it to an uncomfortable level with initial comments. So I no longer share publicly, and am very selective about who I share with. And tbh, the creeptastic comments I’ve gotten have made me seriously consider an only fans, so I can get paid to endure those kinds of comments.

But if I’m dating someone, or know someone has a foot fetish and we have a connection, then I enjoy sharing for the fun of turning them on.
Posted
I don't mind sharing a few. The comments are sometimes weird but then again awkward comments happen on other pictures too so I try not to focus on that. As far as your initial question, no, I do not get any sexual gratification from sharing them except knowing that someone else is enjoying them does make me smile.
Posted
Every women are different ?? And every one would do it for different reasons. Some yes will do it for exhibition and appraisal, some do it for ***.
But Most women hate feet it’s fairly known.
Posted
I will let any girl send me feet pics don’t matter who they are
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I love woman who have cute little toes that I can put my fingers in-between and suck on them

• 1 month later...