Lost mistress

Starchy

Posted

I lost my wife mistress about 5 years ago but now I just don’t know how to find a new mistress can anybody help 

Posted
Aww so sorry to hear that! Well talking to other people would be the 1st step to find out what they like and what they don't like. If you find a person that is into that you develop the relationship like you did your wife.
Posted
Yes i sympathise i lost my owner and it's very hard bringing up the subject of your fetish with other women i have no problem meeting ladies but to ask them to hurt me is a different storie i go with working girls at the moment but it's only a short fix sorry
Posted
I think you need an understanding woman. Maybe I can help.
Posted

Dear madam I thank you for your reply but being rather silly I can’t understand how you could help me due to the distance between you and I.

After seeing your image my heart missed a beat as you look fantastic and I could just imagine being your plaything.

i hope you don’t find my response in anyway disrespectful and look forward in getting a reply yours respectfully Steve.

Posted

The best way to meet people into the same things as you is to go where they hang out. Try to attend munches and events in your area and get to know people as friends first then see what builds from that. There is no easy fix I'm afraid