Switches and Role Comfort

MistressKat132

MistressKat132
Posted (edited)

My husband and I have had some of the best sex the past few months. I dont wanna fuck it up.

My issue is that he loves being my "slave" (our term) and being whipped and caned until he is ***ied. Everytime we finish a play session he says that he wants more. Everytime we engage I go up to my comfort level (I dont enjoy making him bleed) and he always says he wants  so much more.

He understands that the *** freaks me out. He enjoys being beaten til he bleeds and then some. I feel like the desired intensity will just grow and I will continue to pressure myself in order to pleasure him. 

Anyone else have difficulty deciding where your limits are for what you do to your partner? I feel like i am always struggling to decide where the line is? 

*He does not pressure me, I pressure myself to do more for him. But I can tell he is disappointed when I cant handle beating him.

Edited by MistressKat132
Simplify
Posted

yes - there is a likelihood that he will keep wanting more.

it sounds like you're already up, and beyond, your own line of comfort.

Obviously, of course, it sounds like you're otherwise happy and want to see him happy - but, this shouldn't be at your own unhappiness.

I feel a suggestion is to find your own lines and boundaries and stick to them - even if that is lower then where you are currently playing now.  Explain to him outside of play what you personally like and don't like.

A possible compromise if he does continue to want harder play - is there someone else he can meet on occasion for the harder play? Be that someone in your look kink community, a professional 

Posted
My fourth rule is no foul language, so I do struggle to insult my Submissive during a *** session. As Blacksheep says, do not displease or hurt yourself. Push boundaries by all means, but do so willingly and consider everyone's feelings, not just the person asking for the pleasure
Posted

Something to bear in mind is as dominants we obviously want to keep our subs happy but they should also be focused on keeping us happy too. 

Perhaps a chat about what you want from the relationship would be good