Lesbian among straight couples?

Lu****

Posted
I think the reason it appeals to you is it would a full and true act of service to be ordered to serve a man. The only thing you're getting out of the act is the satisfaction you give your mistress/domme in following the order. With that being said, you might want to go slow, it's possible you'll be really repulsed 🙃. I think pushing our limits to be as submissive as possible is incredibly appealing, which is likely what's fueling the desire to explore.

As for limits, I'd go slow and avoid penetration beyond oral and use the stop light system so the dominant can be ready to switch it up.
Posted
I mean a ffm was on the table for my friend with benefits and she really wanted to explore that sexuallity
Posted
Could be comphet. Many people have fantasies about things that we don't actually want in real life. The difference here, for you is that your 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺 fantasy is most women's reality.
Posted
Ffm with a dominant female is a possibility she should understand if you don’t wish to partake with the male or to use safe words in case you feel like it’s too much
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think it is natural. I'm a black male that love's to be dominanted and many women find that awkward
Posted
The old joke of you don’t pick your kink it picks you. I think you need to be careful for both you and your partners if you go threw with this if you a server sub it’s the loss of control that’s your kink unless you set some very clear rules with a experienced dom/sub couple this could lead to confusion and conflicting feelings after. How would you feel after if it was a good experience would you then identify as bi sexual. Would that make you uncomfortable with self identity. Just make sure your ok with both outcums or incums ….