When I'm Home Alone ...

Posychurchgate

Posychurchgate
Posted

I’m a wife and mother, but now my family is older, they have their own lives to live. They are often out of the house for hours at a time so I don’t even have to be sneaky about it. I really prefer to indulge myself, combining my love of erotica reading, sex toy play and self pleasure when I have an empty house.

My OH doesn’t mind, in fact he finds it rather exciting that I grab my pleasure when I want it. In fact he often benefits from things I’ve learned when experimenting by myself.  He is equally happy with my ever growing arsenal of sex toys and accoutrements to spice up sexy time, I’ve even made sure he has a few of his own to use anytime the fancy strikes.

A particular favourite is to solo-play in the bathroom, during or after a shower.  The noisy extractor fan also disguises the sound of a vibrator! The temperature of the shower helps. I doubt I’m alone in feeling more aroused  when my pussy and nipples are warmed by the water. If I’m feeling in the mood to play, simply smothering the shower gel around my body gets my body humming with anticipation. My latest favourite thing is to use scrubbing motion with an exfoliating washcloth on my nipples and clit to get them really throbbing and alert to sensation. It’s “so bad it’s good”!

I went through a phase of popping love eggs or jiggle balls inside me before I had a shower, or a weighted anal plug, then I’d complete my body & hair washing (in an overtly teasing way), followed by cleaning the bathroom with them still inserted, to increase the range of movement.  After that I would use a bullet or a clit vibe to finish myself off.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thats so hot and sexy