Your Signature Moves.

My****

Posted
I’m curious on what your signature moves that separates you from other dominants and submissive’s. what I mean is what do you do something in your roleplay or kinky sessions that are on a completely different level than anyone else will ever master themselves.

For myself - it’s pushing her up against a wall, wall, holding both her wrists above her head with my left hand and the other hand firmly grasping her throat. I’ll lean in just enough that she needs to come the other half way, but will *** herself in the process. I’ve done this to a few subs in the past, and they all say the same thing. Their legs become jello, spontaneously dripping wet, fingers shake uncontrollably and their mind become empty.
Posted
I'm very aware of the power held within my deep voice and overall effectiveness of the way I deliver my words..that being said After I administer a good spanking.. I get close enough to feel the heat from my breath on their earlobes and I growl in their ear in a deep daddy voice that seems to rumble in my chest with enough vibration that they feel it in their spine and are absolutely *** to do anything but my bidding...
Posted
My age with subs older than me. I’ve noticed and learned to use my age to my advantage with older subs. Subs that are older and push past the gap tell me right then and there that I can humiliate them with a simple reminder that they have submitted too, and continue to obey somebody younger than them. It’s very psychologically effective.
Posted
7 hours ago, MyHandsYourNeck said:

it’s pushing her up against a wall, wall, holding both her wrists above her head with my left hand and the other hand firmly grasping her throat. I’ll lean in just enough that she needs to come the other half way, but will *** herself in the process

hey, I do that!

turns out we're all not that original ;)

Posted

I have no interest in what makes me "stand out" from other Dominants because their journey is theirs and my journey is mine. I try to make each scene better than the last and improve on everything I do and the only person I'm in competition with is myself. If you're too busy comparing yourself with others, then you're missing the point!

Posted
Signature moves? We are not Master chef 😂! And yours is very commun tbh.
What’s unique is the connection between both parties. You could have the greatest move of all the Masters of the world and on that specific day it feels shit. Too much overthinking…..spontaneously combustion
Posted
6 hours ago, young_god said:

My age with subs older than me. I’ve noticed and learned to use my age to my advantage with older subs. Subs that are older and push past the gap tell me right then and there that I can humiliate them with a simple reminder that they have submitted too, and continue to obey somebody younger than them. It’s very psychologically effective.

Okay so much of this made me scream. 

Perhaps for me it is because age is an important factor for me... 

Although I will say, Submission is NOTHING to be ashamed of, or humiliated for, infact you should feel honored that someone has entrusted you being so young. 

But you also say they have submitted anc continue to do so, yet your profile says you're single. It is full of nothing but things and people you seek, and the fact you have specifically said you have "no limits you can think of". 

This all screams you're waffling here. Every dominant and submissive who has any ounce of an idea what they're doing knows limits are ALWAYS present. 

For me this shows your age and is a put off to the comment you have relayed on here. *shrug.

Posted
1 hour ago, 4RCH said:

I have no interest in what makes me "stand out" from other Dominants because their journey is theirs and my journey is mine. I try to make each scene better than the last and improve on everything I do and the only person I'm in competition with is myself. If you're too busy comparing yourself with others, then you're missing the point!

I applauded you. Sat with my coffee and crisps clapping! haha.

Posted
10 hours ago, MyHandsYourNeck said:

I’m curious on what your signature moves that separates you from other dominants and submissive’s. what I mean is what do you do something in your roleplay or kinky sessions that are on a completely different level than anyone else will ever master themselves.

For myself - it’s pushing her up against a wall, wall, holding both her wrists above her head with my left hand and the other hand firmly grasping her throat. I’ll lean in just enough that she needs to come the other half way, but will *** herself in the process. I’ve done this to a few subs in the past, and they all say the same thing. Their legs become jello, spontaneously dripping wet, fingers shake uncontrollably and their mind become empty.

The fact we are all individuals is what seperates everyone. There should not be any competition or "look what I can do". It's great you're proud of a thing, don't get me wrong but that's maybe because who you've played with has specifically enjoyed that. You could do that with someone else and get a very different reaction / feedback.

I don't believe in "levels" or that you should compare yourself to anyone else, nor their techniques and methods. Be you, enjoy what you what or as Arch says, you're missing the point. 

Posted
3 hours ago, 4RCH said:

Lol your thinking way too much into it. This was merely an open curiosity for people to express themselves. If you feel against it, just don’t post. There’s no place for toxic people here.