Introduction...and pussy spanking

Apparently_Vanilla

Apparently_Vanilla
Posted

Hi!

What an opening statement!

Hoping you lot are a friendly bunch, I've joined as after being married for over ten years....I have a question about sex and it's made me feel like a virgin so I have nowhere to turn.

Maybe a bit tame for some in the group but after going down on my wife last week when we were talking after she said that she really wanted me to slap her pussy but was embarrassed to say it while I was down there.

I like to think I'm quite adventurous and have tried many things; but with this I don't even know how to get started, does she want me to pat her on the lips like I'm clapping my hands or a full *** open palm slap to the clit?

Not much information available from Google, so if this is your thing please give me some tips.

....and if it is your thing, let me know what else you like as there are clearly things my wife is a little scared to ask for :)

Posted

I hate

hate hate

haaaaate to give this answer

but, it's simple - and to the point

you're going to have to ask her how she wants it

Apparently_Vanilla
Posted

Ok, understood.

I thought like most things a quick Google would give me a few pointers, clearly it's quite a niche.

Appreciate your reponse!

Posted

yep, it's difficult to guess how she'd prefer it and what ***.

you could, potentially, start by slapping not too hard to surprise her - and kinda, from there, getting her to signal if you're going too hard (or need to go harder)

Apparently_Vanilla
Posted

Appreciate it....like i said in my first post I think this may lead to other things!

CNCDaveplays
Posted

I’m new to trying online to find kinky girls but I’m really looking for some CNC play in my area... willing to trade lol how should I go about that? I guess online is the only real way unless extremely lucky or y’all a girl into it which I’ve done but they weren’t into it to keep doing it..

Posted

Good morning Apparently Vanilla

I love the ASKING reply.  

It's fantastically erotic and empowering imo to COMMUNICATE :-)

It's wonderful being asked; better than roses :-) 

Share your heads :-) invite each other in.

And btw a great kick is working through those challenges. 

I discovered this only last month - so much fun

X X

Posted
10 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I hate

hate hate

haaaaate to give this answer

but, it's simple - and to the point

you're going to have to ask her how she wants it

Hiya

Why do you "hate" to give this answer?  :-) (it's easy for the tone to be misinterpreted -  I'm honestly curious and please don't read any emotional content into me asking x)

Posted
32 minutes ago, Kaikou said:

Hiya

Why do you "hate" to give this answer?  :-) (it's easy for the tone to be misinterpreted -  I'm honestly curious and please don't read any emotional content into me asking x)

I give it a lot, but sometimes it feels like it's not a helpful answer.   So somebody will come along eager - wanting to do something for their partner, or to be better, or whatever - and that "ask her/him/them" seems dismissive even if it's important.

So, it feels like it's not being helpful - even if it is often the best answer.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Apparently_Vanilla said:

Hi!

What an opening statement!

Hoping you lot are a friendly bunch, I've joined as after being married for over ten years....I have a question about sex and it's made me feel like a virgin so I have nowhere to turn.

Maybe a bit tame for some in the group but after going down on my wife last week when we were talking after she said that she really wanted me to slap her pussy but was embarrassed to say it while I was down there.

I like to think I'm quite adventurous and have tried many things; but with this I don't even know how to get started, does she want me to pat her on the lips like I'm clapping my hands or a full *** open palm slap to the clit?

Not much information available from Google, so if this is your thing please give me some tips.

....and if it is your thing, let me know what else you like as there are clearly things my wife is a little scared to ask for :)

If she asked you, can you ask her what she like? Both can be namely very excited for an women. But every one is different. And don't be embarrassed to talk about it. Your goal is to let her enjoy sex so much as possible is it?  Than go for  it and ask. She is the only one who can tell you what she like the most.

Edited by Deleted Member
Words forgotten.
Posted
10 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I give it a lot, but sometimes it feels like it's not a helpful answer.   So somebody will come along eager - wanting to do something for their partner, or to be better, or whatever - and that "ask her/him/them" seems dismissive even if it's important.

So, it feels like it's not being helpful - even if it is often the best answer.

thanks; nice :-)