Physical traits that just hit different.

Rymeir

Posted

I don't know if this my art major talking or just my love for the human form, but there are just sooo many different traits on a person that are appealing to me that I just can't help gush about. 

1. Hands- they can big or small, long fingers, or short, soft or rough. Hands are just so uniquely versatile that no matter their form I want to look at them. If not imaging them doing other things in the process. 

2. Eyes- Lord have mercy, when I see expressive eyes I feel as if I have opened up the forbidden gates. The color and shine can make you giddy or send those wonderful chills down your spine. 

3. Backs- it's the thing that holds us up and maybe those around us as well. But running my fingers across a tense well worked back makes me want to lean into it and admire the way it feels. 

4. Thighs- whether it's for squashing melons or used as ear muffs; thighs are wonderful. They can squish or flex and still keep me enthralled. 

Posted
i agree a woman with colorful expressive eyes i don’t care if its blue, green, grey etc steals my heart every time i don’t know what it is but i’m drawn to it every single time
Posted
For me, it’s freckles. Freckles on the face, on or below the collarbone, on the shoulders…makes me go feral.