What is your favorite LATEX-RUBBER outfit?

Latexdream75

Latexdream75
Posted

And why!? 😉

If it you wear it yourself. 

And if it wears your opposite. 

Latex999tight
Posted

A full catsuit with anal and Penis sheath  and I'll love to be in it as much as possible 

Posted
My sex slave 5 years ago had a mummification latex suit with 1 hole for her mouth. I put a wand on her clit, while played around with how much air she could breathe.
Posted
I have stockings and a spanking skirt from a company called liquid sex, I love it 🥰
Posted
It has to be my latex catsuit the fill all over your body is so nice
Posted
I have alot of latex outfits. But my favourite thing is my silicone bodysuits
Maid-Francesca
Posted

Latex catsuit, hood and shiny high heels. Also something to tie me down on my elbows and knees. 

Posted

Putting on my black spandex tights and pulling up so tight that they start to show the skin underneath.  Pulling up my red spandex thong.  Pulling them up the crack in my ass so tight that its massaging my prostate. Keeping my huge cock nice and hard but packed in latex so that my cock and balls are clearly defined in a red spandex mound bulging out from between my legs in black, shiny latex pants. Between A nice 4 inch waist clincher and g-strings act like a garter belt supporting the shiny latex keeping it nice and skin Tite like a second skin.  These pants are so kinky, ï don't have to jack off.... The pants are doing it for me like a sex machine.  Jack off pants while you strut in front of the voyuerists, the mirror and colored lights in shiny spandex Ï am simultaneously jacking off all at the same time.  The voyuers are watching and jacking off to the S&M latex fetishist, sweet transvestite, Exhibitionist, in skin Tite Spandex in front of the mirror.  The ultra-kinky outfit always attracts some one who cums up and starts sucking and licking the huge cock all balled up underneath the shiny red latex.  Eventually the cock is freed to be sucked and jacked off as the latex hips gyrate to fuck the cocksucker in the mouth while blo-ing the big cock.  Watching in the mirror, a hit is taken as the cock throbs in orgasm in her mouth continually.  She stayed down and kept sucking and jacking off the huge cock... This went on for three hours ... This cocksucker did mention " the best blow job in the west" while the skintite latex has captured every eye while performing the show in the colored stage lights & mirrors after three days of continually jacking off too a multiple orgasm as the skintite latex body gyrates and cums.

Samischaste
Posted

Black latex catsuit with white zips for nipples penis and anus.  

• 3 weeks later...
Samischaste
Posted
Mine. Us black latex catsuit with zips exactly where needed
KinkyBoy008
Posted

My most recent addition, big boob catsuit from fantastic rubber. Its breast inserts so it still looks awesome outside.

Close runner up is my short suit too. Red.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Female latex catsuit, also long latex dress

• 4 months later...
Posted
Mine is a full body 2 chamber catsuit I had made by Triple L. It’s just amazing when inflated and still pretty good when not.