Piercings….

Posted
Hot but really matters if you like it try fakes first and check your self out or I can be a judge 👨‍⚖️
Posted
Would reccomend, definitely get both done at once, it makes them hella sensitive, but you gotta be careful with knit sweaters and blankets with holes. And if your nips look better hard then that’s an added bonus
Posted
Extremely HOT! Especially after they're healed. You can put fun stuff on them, like Shields, colored stones, and dangles...
Posted
I like pierced nipple as well I used to have my pierced a few years ago
Posted
i’ll invest in that
Posted
I love them, I have mine done as well
Posted
They make them a lot more sensitive which is amazing! I regularly get my girl off with nipple play
Posted
I personally hate metal getting in the way of sucking on nipples.
Posted
Looks hot but a *** when I want you bite or *** them hard
DarkArts1066
Posted
My ex partner and I both had one nipple pierced each - we went and got it done together. That covers all bases, and you have one to play with, and one untouched, which you can be rougher with - and is better for sucking and hot/cold play. I removed it a while back as I went through a period where I was having a lot of CAT scans… and it was a *** to keep taking out and putting back in.
I am considering having it redone though.

I hope my comments a useful. 😉
Posted
Well did you get them pierced??? I am thinking about getting one done. 🙂
Posted
I enjoy them, but more for the curiosity factor. I really don't know why but nipple piercings are a curiosity for me.
  • 2 weeks later...
Samischaste
Posted

I’m a guy with pierced nipples - definitely hot.  But they do take quite a while to heal fully.