Avoiding the unavoidable! (Brat loopholes)

Posted

Calling out to my fellow brats! 

Soooo... Sir is stricter than a strict thing when I get my silly on and misbehave (yep profile picture is him correcting 'with love').

I'd like to know how my fellow brattish subs worm their way out of correction? Bonus points if you can tell me some interesting punishments/funishments you've not managed to escape from (but for goodness sakes dont give him any new ideas!) 😁 

Be gentle this is my first post here 🙈

Posted
Firstly, be prepared for comments in relation to what people think about brats 😁
Secondly, this is a really difficult question primarily because no one knows the intricacies of your relationship.
But, I'll use word play with an award winning grin or generally suck up til the mischief is forgotten (it generally isn't, just stashed away for future use)
Following through on punishments are a hard limit as well as a few other things that are my kryptonite, it's enough for them to be a known consequence without them needing to be used, simply referred to so I'm no help there.
Posted
If I have rules to follow, and you let me away with it, I'm out. The trick is to find out how far i can bend the lines, that's the fun part. If he laughs, bc he's part outraged, part impressed (and you're doing your epic impish face) then I've discovered the line stretches and bends.

My fav thing is to earn myself an impact tally (fun times: having to keep the tally on your inner thigh and finding all manner of ways to play with the numbers). Then I go into play knowing I'm going to have funishment times.

Look for loopholes 😏 if he's not specific enough, he'll find out fast lol
Posted
9 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Firstly, be prepared for comments in relation to what people think about brats 😁
Secondly, this is a really difficult question primarily because no one knows the intricacies of your relationship.
But, I'll use word play with an award winning grin or generally suck up til the mischief is forgotten (it generally isn't, just stashed away for future use)
Following through on punishments are a hard limit as well as a few other things that are my kryptonite, it's enough for them to be a known consequence without them needing to be used, simply referred to so I'm no help there.

To be quite honest I think he would agree I'm usually a very, very good girl. However sometimes the fire and sarcasm is too much to hold in 🙈 I've tried sucking up and he totally calls me out on it (damn his cerebral brain and attention to detail!) 

Pretty much the threat of something mind numbingly boring is my kryptonite and boy does he know that. 

I was just seeing if someone had some interesting ideas I could potentially steal for bending those oh so strict rules without ending up in the doghouse! 

Thanks for replying 😁

Posted
8 hours ago, Char__ said:

If I have rules to follow, and you let me away with it, I'm out. The trick is to find out how far i can bend the lines, that's the fun part. If he laughs, bc he's part outraged, part impressed (and you're doing your epic impish face) then I've discovered the line stretches and bends.

My fav thing is to earn myself an impact tally (fun times: having to keep the tally on your inner thigh and finding all manner of ways to play with the numbers). Then I go into play knowing I'm going to have funishment times.

Look for loopholes 😏 if he's not specific enough, he'll find out fast lol

Thanks for the reply! Yes impact tally... I have been known to 'forget what number I'm on' but of late I think he may have got wise to that game as the tally jumps scarily fast and I hear an awful lot of ' well I was going easy on you 🙄'. 

I like to bend the lines but so far sucking up and being hilarious don't let me off 🤣 

Very much my own fault, adoring one who has crazy amounts of attention to detail..  believe me any slight hit of a loophole and I'm jumping on that faster than a fox 😆 

Most of the time I'm very very happy to behave myself as the praise is awesome, but occasionally 'the brattitude' as he calls it comes out full ***! 

Posted
My brain works so that I'm quite literal and can take things quite literally. This isn't to say that I haven't learned to read between the lines as to what people actually mean, but thinking literally has allowed me to find soooo many loop holes in like every order lol