Outdoor fun..!

Sexykitten-4266

Sexykitten-4266
Posted

Who loves the outdoors..?

The wind blowing against everything that is exposed & that turns me on!! 

Wether the park has a few people walking around or taking their dog for a walk... I don’t care!

Walking around or sitting on the bench half naked is a massive turn on!! 

Posted
Absolutely, outdoor mischief, fun & frivolity is a favourite of mine & so very thrilling & arousing
Zelda-3565
Posted
newbie, but I like being partly exposed to the wind and sun it turns me on
Posted
Hey x send me a message please, i want to ask you something but cant message you x
Posted

Love it.  Out in nature, winding blowing- and always the chance of getting caught lol

Posted

It's the thrill of the risk of getting caught.*** and sex can go hand in hand.Best sex i ever had was in a public toilet.With an audience 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Outdoors such as a wooded area (national or state forests) has the best of both worlds-- privacy and yet that one in a million chance that someone will stop by and say hello as you are finishing that last knot!

Posted

Fucking hard in heavy rain on a beach wow incredible 

Posted

Would love chasing subs in a forest or fields in country site.... catch her and tied her up to a tree 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love the mountains I use to work in lake louise. The feel of looking down even the hike up is spectacular 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Love to go tent camping and doing all kinds of nasty kinky outside exp at night more adventurous 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Stunning activity, one I've practiced occasionally, grl barely dressed, hard to get, very fulfilling 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yes I love the outdoors I go and sit by a big lake every now and then and which nothing else to think about you do get horny 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Sex on the beach after dusk.   Just how fast can we get off?

• 10 months later...
Posted

Love outdoor fun.canny beat the thrill and excitement of it .reallys turns me on