Whos into cast fetish?

Ki****

Posted
My favorite fetish is my cast fetish. I love seeing woman , men in varied recreation or medical casts,mostly leg casts.i love seeing cute toes exposed and the shape and feel the restrictions it places . What are people's thoughts on this and does anyone have any experience with cast fetish or have had or have a partner or cast fetish themselves? !"break a leg" lol jk. Happy Casting!
Posted
You will deffo love our article on cast fetish then :) https://www.fetish.com/magazine/bdsm/cast-fetish-abasiophilia/

Let us know if you do!
Posted
First time coming across a "cast fetish" (no pun intended). Would you say this a variant of a foot fetish or is there something in the binding (e.g. sweat, the texture of the cast, etc) that's appealing?
Posted
Surely for me I absolutely love cute feet. But cast fetish can be as innocent or naughty as you decide it to be. I've known for as long as I can remember that this fascination has been apart of my life. But yes for me it ties into seeing the *** damsel struggle and the possible need of assistance,roleplay, bondage can tie into it very easily. I have never been in a cast myself. But I'm looking forward to the day of my first cast experience. I have come across most females in the relationships I've been on have been very receptive to my attraction to woman( sometimes men too) in casts. I would never wish anyone to suffer from an ***. I know breaking bones is something I personally don't want to experience. I have ordered cast supplies but haven't had the right opportunity to apply any casts yet. Soon I'm hoping. . . I hope this thread gets more comments or questions... I'm hopping that more people can enjoy this fetish too. Maybe even be introduced to such a thing even. Happy Casting.
  • 1 month later...