Is the premium membership worth it .

Sunnybeach121

Sunnybeach121
Posted

Anyone pay for the membership if so do you think it's worth it ?

Posted
I’ve been here 18mths, still here & still smiling so I’d say yes but it depends what you’re looking for I guess 😊
Posted

I collect points, then when I have enough I get the upgrade for free, only for two weeks, so maybe try that first,

• 3 years later...
Posted
I guess it depends, I take out a year's worth at a time and I think it is worth it.

You can certainly get by without it but it has some nice extras.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Yeah, I also cancelled mine. It Sure helps to not by locked behind the artificial barriers the site imposes, but it lacks even simple features, like decent search filters and more often than not doesn't really help you meet people.

Just unlocks some extra perks. And it doesn't even work a lot of times (like creating chat rooms; it always met an error message for me).

It's too expensive for what is offered. But if you have the extra *** and don't care about what seem fair or efficient, go for it.

It's worth testing, I guess.
Posted

I don't pay, I collect points, ok it takes time, but when you have enough you can upgrade, 

Posted

It is worth it if you collect points every day and you do not mind having a Premium upgrade for only a part of the year.  Suits me personally.

Posted

If your viewing the page via the web not the app, to the left there is a points score.  You gain points by liking pictures, commenting or creating forums posts and communication via messaging.

Then at the bottom of your points page there are two sections for redeeming points, if you have collected 1500 or 3000 points depending on what feature you want for two weeks, or you can boost your profile for 200 for a short while.

• 2 months later...
Posted
I have been a premium member since joining though mainly to support the site than any tangible benefits.
Posted

I joined for a year not met anyone though the site yet though it is a shame searching for role is not available or distance on the dating ads but don’t regret joining 

Posted
On 9/11/2022 at 4:33 PM, MauroDraco said:

How do you upgrade with points?

Liking photos is easiest I find, 6 photo likes gives you the 30 point maximum per day, or of course you can write 30 message's, then upgrade when you get enough of them,

• 1 month later...
Posted

Tbh right now I say no.. I just found the website version yesterday and I’ve been here almost 3 months. I get a bunch of views but no connections I don’t even use the points I have.

Posted
On 9/10/2022 at 2:58 AM, MauroDraco said:

Yeah, I also cancelled mine. It Sure helps to not by locked behind the artificial barriers the site imposes, but it lacks even simple features, like decent search filters and more often than not doesn't really help you meet people.

Just unlocks some extra perks. And it doesn't even work a lot of times (like creating chat rooms; it always met an error message for me).

It's too expensive for what is offered. But if you have the extra *** and don't care about what seem fair or efficient, go for it.

It's worth testing, I guess.

It doesn't work BUT IF you have extra *** I don't care about what's there or efficient hey buy this! YUP! Sounds about par for the course 😜 Thanks for your honesty with your review. Not just the person below your post but others I've spoken with have actually said about the points thing, but they've had issues as well. I have wanted to quite a few people who had it and then stopped it after roughly 4 months they gave up and were just like I don't think so, THEY'VE ripped me off long enough. LOL 😂 Well. Thanks for the for wanting along with the others. 

Posted

I just saw something I don't like about the pay version.. it's kinda like all the other sites.. mine just renewed but I'm thinking right now of getting rid of it..

I noticed how the out of focus profile pictures don't match the look of who viewed me, my pc browser was still up before it renewed I refreshed and it was a whole different look with the profiles but I didn't gain any extra views since then.

Posted
On 9/11/2022 at 11:33 AM, MauroDraco said:

How do you upgrade with points?

You like photos throughout the day is the easiest way to accrue points, you can also be active within the forum.

Posted
On 7/18/2022 at 2:28 PM, Thebian said:

I guess it depends, I take out a year's worth at a time and I think it is worth it.

You can certainly get by without it but it has some nice extras.

What are some of these nice extras that you feel are worth that you can get? That's because I'm seeing quite a few members here that are saying it's NOT worth it who've also signed up. I know everybody's getting the same thing so I'm wondering what you personally feel is more beneficial? 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I paid for one for a couple of months on here but it was still dry for me in terms of meets etc so after the 2nd month I let it expire.

I agree that the blurred likes/spanks/matches you get while not on a sub do not correlate with those that you do when you are 🤨