A fellow doms curiosity

he****

Posted
I wonder how many doms get off purely on their subs getting off?
We all know sex feels good but what is it about your sub that really gets you the extra distance?
Is it the way they scrunch their toes? The little whimpers? Maybe even the eyes rolling back?
Posted
To me thats what about being fom is about. I get my pleasure drom giving pleasure so if my sub is getting pleasure then i doing it right
DaddyDom1212
Posted

A sub cumming on your hand while your cock is in her mouth.

Any better feeling than that?

Posted
Fuck yes. Just had this conversation with one. The look on her face of pleasure was all I needed. The thank you note afterwards solidified it. It's the only and ultimate goal
Posted
Jelly legs, clenched toes, jelly brain, tight hugs, involuntary moans and cries.
Posted
That’s why I style myself as a pleasure Dom. When I am doing rope work, I seldom even get an erection because I get so into the zone of watching my partner’s breathing, squirming, feeling the ecstasy as the rope binds. I get more pleasure from quivering jelly legs, arching of the back, uncontrollable moans, and dripping wet than just about anything else.
Posted
Exactly this ⬆️⬆️⬆️
Posted
This is exactly why I dom. It’s not really the control it’s the pleasure and fulfilling every desire my pets have
Posted
And even ones they don’t know they have ;-p
Posted
I love giving head, I love to eat my partners and even if I don’t get any kind of physical release I still get mental satisfaction and pleasure from knowing I made my partners feel good. Or even in an impact play session the fact that I know they are enjoying it and having fun is a pleasurable experience.
Posted
Most of my pleasure comes from a happy and sexually satisfied submissive.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Almost all my pleasure comes from giving my sub pleasure. I feel that every true dom uses the gift of control to give pleasure back.